• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Books! Fox, Planets & More! CLOSED
2 2

37 posts in this topic

Time to pay for a bunch of recent purchases so here go some treasures to new homes. First :takeit: beats any PM negotiations, i will also accept the new shothand version "take" which certain quick draw members favor. Shipping for any order will be via Priority Mail @ $10 for any size order, I will ship International however buyer must pay actual shipping and applicable fees. i am open to trades for any of the items wanted in my sig line or Super Mystery, Mystic or obscure Timely titles. All other usual house rules apply, no probies or HOS etc .Payment via Paypal is fine, if you want to use another method please ask first.

Edited by lpsunburst

Mystery Men 22, 2.5 $OLD. A rather tough late run book, it has some tape on the lower portion of the spine, pages are starting to tan but still supple.

img457.jpg

Edited by lpsunburst