• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar Boy OO GA full short box----CLOSED
2 2

71 posts in this topic

I've decided to sell the books elsewhere and sell some of my magazines on here instead.  I will post the magazines starting tomorrow night or friday night....lots of really good ones....till then one price drop on everything left here then ill close thread when other one opens....10% OFF all comics left in this thread

On 5/27/2018 at 9:53 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Superman #83--Lovely cover here--Stains on back and foxing on the left side all along spine--low grade but complete--$50

IMG-0122 (1).JPG

IMG-0123 (1).JPG

:takeit:@ 10% off

44 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Nice pickup on the JLA 2. It was very tempting!

Yeah that was a great pickup....there are some killer books still left.....thank you all for purchases so far.  if there is any interest in carl Barks art and some 10c quality Blackhawk i can post some of those tonight....thanks

27 minutes ago, FutureFlash said:

Thanks, I needed it for my JLA run...I was surprised it was still available.

Trust me I was too.  I have a massive run of JLA btw....if there is anything you r in serious need for let me know....

Thread is closed....thank you everyone for the purchases.......invoices will be out later today.....tomorrow night I'm starting a magazine blow out sale.....There will be Eerie, Creepy, Psycho, witches tales, TOD, lots of random one offs and some very cool covers.....Also there will be some very high grade and some low to mid....all prices way lower than market price....I want them out of my place so prices will be very very low.....stay tuned....thanks