• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for eye candy? Check out these magazines!
4 4

64 posts in this topic

Vampirella 18, 9.4.  One of my absolute favorite Vampirella covers.  Just an excellent composition and is the first cover showing the classic Vampirella look.  I have a CGC 9.6 of this book that looks exactly the same.  $140 or best offer.

Vampirella 18_Front.jpg

Vampirella 25, 9.2-9.4.  Little bit of cocaine use in the story.  Also, an awesome cover in sweet condition- great gloss and bright colors!  $100 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 25_Front.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

Vampirella 30, 8.5-9.0.  One of the best early covers and super tough with the black background.  Love that pose!  $70 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 30_Front.jpg

SOLD!

Vampirella 45, 9.2.  Another pretty looking black cover with a great collection of images!  Nicely centered and glossy.  $60 or best offer.  Sold to N e r V

Vampirella 45_Front.jpg

SOLD!

Vampirella 50, 9.2.  Very pretty copy of a near impossible book in high grade.  Every copy I've seen has some transfer from the back cover it was bundled with.  Structurally, this is a very tight copy.  $50 or best offer.  Sold to N e r V

Vampirella 50_Front.jpg

SOLD!

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 16, 9.2, Classic Frazetta cover with a punishing black border.  I've owned many copies of this book and this is one of the nicest.  I don't mind keeping this one if it doesn't sell.  $100 or best offer.

Creepy 16_Front.jpg

Creepy 16_Back.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Vampirella 59, 9.4.  Another tough black cover with great colors.  Reminds me of a classic romance comic.  Just good old Vampirella!  $60 or best offer.  Sold to N e r V

Vampirella 59_Front.jpg

SOLD!

49 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 38, 9.0-9.2, Perfectly centered, super tight copy of a classic Ken Kelly cover in the run.  Nice colors and gloss. Also, used on the front of the archive edition (because it's just that cool!) $50 or best offer.

Eerie 38_Front.jpg

:takeit:per pm

47 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 41, 8.5, This is a really nice looking copy from the front but it has some distributor ink on the top, back and top of spine.  Otherwise, this would be the nicest copy I've seen! $40 or best offer.

Eerie 41_Front.jpg

Vampirella 70, 9.4-9.6.  I really hate letting this book go.  It's one of the best Ken Kelly covers and really well centered compared to other copies.  Bright and glossy, fresh and tight. $60 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 70_Front.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 52, 9.4, The composition of this cover has always stood out to me.  Sanjulian at his best.  Wonderful colors and gloss, haven't seen too many as nice as this copy.  NOTE:  My scanner is unreasonably hard on this copy.  It looks much better in hand and much of the soiling is from scanner.  $60 or best offer.

Creepy 52_Front.jpg

Eerie 2, 9.2-9.4, Just a nicely centered, tight copy of the first Eerie magazine (Eerie 1 is a weird animal, hard to call it a monthly magazine).  Nice colors and gloss. AND it features Cousin Eerie on the back cover! $160 or best offer.

Eerie 2_Front.jpg

Eerie 2_Back.jpg