• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for eye candy? Check out these magazines!
4 4

64 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Better late than never.

Vampirella 7, 9.0

Vampirella 18, 9.4

Vampirella 29, 9.2

Take em per PM.

Great pick up with #7 in particular. If I didn’t own a CGC copy already I would have picked it up. Fantastic cover.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:47 AM, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 25, 9.2-9.4.  Little bit of cocaine use in the story.  Also, an awesome cover in sweet condition- great gloss and bright colors!  $100 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 25_Front.jpg

OMG. Love/Hate this cover. It's a cool image. But the idea of a lion being decapitated irks me.
I've had this issue in my hands before but never been able to purchase because it confuses me emotionally.

44 minutes ago, Jack Linguini said:

OMG. Love/Hate this cover. It's a cool image. But the idea of a lion being decapitated irks me.
I've had this issue in my hands before but never been able to purchase because it confuses me emotionally.

It would probably fetch more if it was the lion standing there over a couple of chewed off human heads too...