• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for eye candy? Check out these magazines!
4 4

64 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I'm selling another pretty set of magazines.  Usual rules apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Shipping USPS Priority, $12 for as many books as you like

-Payment via PayPal

-No tampering, restoration, pressing or other manipulation has been done by me to any of these books, nor do any have work unless disclosed.

-First :takeit:  in the thread wins over pm conversations

Here is my kudos thread for those that have never purchased from me.  I've bought and sold to many on these boards.

Feel free to PM with any questions or reasonable offers!

Edited by Randall Dowling
Added rule

Creepy 16, 9.2, Classic Frazetta cover with a punishing black border.  I've owned many copies of this book and this is one of the nicest.  I don't mind keeping this one if it doesn't sell.  $100 or best offer.  SOLD to Amazing Spidey

Creepy 16_Front.jpg

Creepy 16_Back.jpg

Sold!

Creepy 36, 9.0-9.2, Beautiful cover with nice gloss and excellent colors.  Richard Corben's first work at Warren.  Super Cool.  $60 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Creepy 36_Front.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 49, 9.0, Such an awesome cover and very tough to find in high grade.  So good they used for the front cover of the archive edition.  $45 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Creepy 49_Front.jpg

Price

Creepy 52, 9.4, The composition of this cover has always stood out to me.  Sanjulian at his best.  Wonderful colors and gloss, haven't seen too many as nice as this copy.  NOTE:  My scanner is unreasonably hard on this copy.  It looks much better in hand and much of the soiling is from scanner.  $60 or best offerSOLD to Amazing Spidey

Creepy 52_Front.jpg

Scanner

Eerie 2, 9.2-9.4, Just a nicely centered, tight copy of the first Eerie magazine (Eerie 1 is a weird animal, hard to call it a monthly magazine).  Nice colors and gloss. AND it features Cousin Eerie on the back cover! $160 or best offer.  SOLD to Amazing Spidey

Eerie 2_Front.jpg

Eerie 2_Back.jpg

Eerie 38, 9.0-9.2, Perfectly centered, super tight copy of a classic Ken Kelly cover in the run.  Nice colors and gloss. Also, used on the front of the archive edition (because it's just that cool!) $50 or best offer.  SOLD to Amazing Spidey

Eerie 38_Front.jpg

Eerie 41, 8.5, This is a really nice looking copy from the front but it has some distributor ink on the top, back and top of spine.  Otherwise, this would be the nicest copy I've seen! $40 or best offer.  SOLD to Amazing Spidey

Eerie 41_Front.jpg

Sold!

Eerie 58, 9.0-9.2, White Mountain Copy.  Very few Warren covers are as cool as this one.  Tough black border and groovy purple tones! Classic!  $60 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Eerie 58_Front.jpg

SOLD!

Eerie 60, 9.2-9.4, White Mountain Copy.  Super glossy and lush cover by Ken Kelly!  So many of these incredible Warrens are so undervalued, including this baby.  Grab 'em while their cheap. Also, I had to show the back cover, a work of art in itself.  $60 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Eerie 60_Front.jpg

Eerie 60_Back.jpg

SOLD!

Vampirella 13, 9.2.  Classic Egyptian theme cover.  Scanner was way too hard on the copy.  Looks much nicer in person and much of the soiling is from scanner, not book.  $120 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 13_Front.jpg

SOLD!