• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for eye candy? Check out these magazines!
4 4

64 posts in this topic

Vampirella 89, Former CGC 9.4.  This is a stunning copy of another classic cover.  Perfect centering and great colors!  Selling for less than I have into it.  $80 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 89_Front.jpg

Vampirella 89_CGC.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

Vampirella 92, 9.4.  I looked for a very long time before I found a nice high grade copy of this book.  And then I found 2 within a couple of weeks of each other!  Great cover that is much darker and blacker in hand.  $50 or best offer.  SOLD to JustJimN

Vampirella 92_Front.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

5 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 89, Former CGC 9.4.  This is a stunning copy of another classic cover.  Perfect centering and great colors!  Selling for less than I have into it.  $80 or best offer.

Vampirella 89_Front.jpg

Vampirella 89_CGC.jpg

Oh my......

2 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 60, 9.2-9.4, White Mountain Copy.  Super glossy and lush cover by Ken Kelly!  So many of these incredible Warrens are so undervalued, including this baby.  Grab 'em while their cheap. Also, I had to show the back cover, a work of art in itself.  $60 or best offer.

Eerie 60_Front.jpg

Eerie 60_Back.jpg

:takeit:per pm.

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 70, 9.4-9.6.  I really hate letting this book go.  It's one of the best Ken Kelly covers and really well centered compared to other copies.  Bright and glossy, fresh and tight. $60 or best offer.

Vampirella 70_Front.jpg

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 92, 9.4.  I looked for a very long time before I found a nice high grade copy of this book.  And then I found 2 within a couple of weeks of each other!  Great cover that is much darker and blacker in hand.  $50 or best offer.

Vampirella 92_Front.jpg

6 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 66, 9.4, Another classic Sanjulian cover.  Very tough to find over 9.0!  El Cid rocks.  Always thought it would've been really cool for Sanjulian to do a run of Conan.  $75 or best offer.

Eerie 66_Front.jpg

:takeit: per pm