• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! 8 Early Actions starting with #26 Affordable!
1 1

28 posts in this topic

OK dropped the prices on the last four. Despite their obvious flaws, these are very early Supe appearances. Not often they appear this low with nice covers. No further discounts. I will probably close this down tonight and send out invoices.

20 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Action #26 July 1940

Ad for Batman #1 on last page.

No back cover. Front cover is very bright and detached. Was folded in quarters at one time. Could be a marriage but I got it this way. Centerfold is neatly detached. Yellowed but very supple interior paper.

Was $225.   Now $200.

action26a.jpg

action26b.jpg

action26c.jpg

:takeit:

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Action #28 Sept 1940

Lots of old school amature restoration. Has reinforced interior spine and lots of funky color touch on spine and a few spots on edges. Book is detached from covers. Complete with off white interior paper.

Was $200.   Now $160.

action28a.jpg

action28b.jpg

action28c.jpg

21 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Action #45 Feb 1941

Missing back cover. Front cover is from the Fred Ray estate and is married to a coverless copy. Bright and clean with no missing pieces. Comes with ebay verification. Has old glue spots in corners on inside. Book is complete. It is dirty mostly on outer wrap. Has rusty staples and numerous spine and edge tears. Interior is yellowed but very supple.

Was $125.   Now $100.

action45a.jpg

action45b.jpg

action45c.jpg

I will take these two.