• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREE HI-GRADE BOOKS: FF #7 CGC 9.4, ASM #129 CGC 9.6 & TOS #59 CGC 9.8
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Shipping Costs/Method: Domestic USPS Priority Mail is $FREE. International shipping is honestly not preferred but if you can persuade me that it is worth it, actual shipping costs will be charged. Insurance and delivery confirmation is included. Other shipping methods available upon request.

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics. Paypal account is EsquireComics@aol.com.

My Return Policy: I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. I have been collecting comics for over 40 years and I have served as an Advisor to the Overstreet Comic Book & Pricing Guides since 2006. That means your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received. 

Counter-Offers: Don't hesitate to make a counter-offer via PM, especially for multiple books. 

But first  :takeit: for each book always takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by Architecht
Restoring to forum based on separate threads for original owner collection versus other books.

Tales of Suspense #59 (Marvel, 1964) CGC NM/MT 9.8 OW/White pages. 

Iron Man and Captain America double features begin with this issue, marking Cap's first solo story since the 1950s. Jarvis the butler makes his first appearance as well. Overstreet cites Jack Kirby's cover as a "classic". The interior art is by Kirby and Don Heck.

Highest Graded Copy

One of my childhood favorite books!

SALES PRICE: $7,000

TOS59.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #129 (Marvel, 1974) CGC NM+ 9.6 Off-white to white pages. 

First appearances of the Punisher and the Jackal. Gil Kane and John Romita Sr. cover. Ross Andru art. Currently tied for #9 on Overstreet's Top 50 Bronze Age Comics list. 

May-16-2018    $5,499    Cert# 1056970002                     

May-11-2018    $5,100    Cert# 1206066008                     

Apr-12-2018    $5,200    Cert# 1493688010    

SALES PRICE: $5,200.00

AMS129.jpg

On 5/28/2018 at 11:19 PM, esquirecomics said:

The Amazing Spider-Man #129 (Marvel, 1974) CGC NM+ 9.6 Off-white to white pages. 

First appearances of the Punisher and the Jackal. Gil Kane and John Romita Sr. cover. Ross Andru art. Currently tied for #9 on Overstreet's Top 50 Bronze Age Comics list. 

May-16-2018    $5,499    Cert# 1056970002                     

May-11-2018    $5,100    Cert# 1206066008                     

Apr-12-2018    $5,200    Cert# 1493688010    

SALES PRICE: $5,200.00

AMS129.jpg

Another CGC 9.6 of this book sold yesterday by Heritage for $5,040.00. If you missed out, now is your chance.

That is my new sales price for this weekend and will end on Sunday, February 24, 2019.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:15 PM, esquirecomics said:

Tales of Suspense #59 (Marvel, 1964) CGC NM/MT 9.8 OW/White pages. 

Iron Man and Captain America double features begin with this issue, marking Cap's first solo story since the 1950s. Jarvis the butler makes his first appearance as well. Overstreet cites Jack Kirby's cover as a "classic". The interior art is by Kirby and Don Heck.

Highest Graded Copy

One of my childhood favorite books!

SALES PRICE: $7,000

TOS59.jpg

A CGC 9.4 was sold by Heritage yesterday for $3,360.00, which was more than DOUBLE what it had previously sold for.

Do you want the highest graded copy? Mine is still for sale at the same price I initially offered it. But not for much longer.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:30 PM, esquirecomics said:

Fantastic Four #7 (Marvel, 1962) CGC NM 9.4 White pages. 

The first appearance of Kurrgo, with a UFO cover and interior art by Jack Kirby. Only one other copy has received a higher grade from CGC to date.

SALES PRICE: $20,000

FF7.jpg

FF7b.jpg

This book is still available at the initial price as well.