• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is CGC so confused about 1st Aliens?
1 1

85 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Parabellum said:

It’s gets even worse when your trying to complete the whole mini series in 9.8.  @F For Fake can attest to the frustration.

Brother, you ain't kidding. Took a looooong time, and wasn't cheap, but it's mine!

@Parabellum Aliens Club High Five! :headbang:

I gotta say, people like me did not make it any easier.

I used to post about DHP 24 all the time and was relying on my memory and the idea that the "anthology stories" were what led to the ongoing series. It was logical but it was wrong. When we finally dug into the indicia information someone dug up the old comic shop news that showed Aliens #1 was for sure dropped before DHP 24.

Edit: Sorry, I posted the same drivel two years ago. And this was already dealt with in detail. Early onset senility?

Edited by seanfingh

On 7/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, ramrod44 said:

I've also still got my original ratty copy from middle school. :whatthe:

Here's my graded copy. :cloud9:

AlienIllustratedcgc9.0fc_zpsuzht6ko5.jpg

Love it! Middle School Nerds Unite!

11 minutes ago, HighVoltage said:

Wasn't sure where to post this, but going through the t-shirt stash, and I came across this oldie-but-a-goodie!

I want to say this was late 80s, but it could be early 90s?

AlienShirt1.jpg

AlienShirt2.JPG

that's cool! :) Glad to see it's survived! I only have 2 t-shirts from movies never worn lol venom and valarian ha!