• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
4 4

86 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Dude. Your comments kill me doh!

Sorry bro, the stories are usually insipid but I actually like looking at the interior art too. :baiting:

I just seem to remember the title went to reprints but wasn’t sure if it was all reprints or had some new stuff still. I also had no clue as you well know that that stuff is fetching such high prices these days. I got my copies long ago.

I did say it was a great cover though, right? :cloud9:

Edited by N e r V

54 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Sorry bro, the stories are usually insipid but I actually like looking at the interior art too. :baiting:

I just seem to remember the title went to reprints but wasn’t sure if it was all reprints or had some new stuff still. I also had no clue as you well know that that stuff is fetching such high prices these days. I got my copies long ago.

I did say it was a great cover though, right? :cloud9:

You did. I’m glad you like the cover. 

Many of the most coveted books lately have been pretty cover related it seems. (thumbsu

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

3 hours ago, N e r V said:

I don’t have my copy handy to look at but isn’t that issue all reprints inside?

Pretty cover for sure. (thumbsu

Here is the proof in the pudding, from the right side of the cover, above her oh-so delicate foot:

935373760_ScreenShot2018-05-30at9_50_46PM.png.011f5cc635064d7cdeba199aab9f24bd.png

2 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Here is the proof in the pudding, from the right side of the cover, above her oh-so delicate foot:

935373760_ScreenShot2018-05-30at9_50_46PM.png.011f5cc635064d7cdeba199aab9f24bd.png

You know I’ve had my copies for years and never noticed that before. Is it on any other issues or St. John’s?

7 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I like covers too but guess I’m in the minority then these days for not judging my books by their covers...:sorry:

There might be better threads elsewhere to have this debate with yourself.   :baiting:

7 hours ago, Comcav said:

I can not believe that TAR 45.  I have been DYING for a nice copy, they do not exist.  period.  So... giant number, but man, not sure I'll see another!

Wowzers !!! two of the big boys, slinging big cash, and big books (worship)

20 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Ginger Comics 1- 4.0- $450

This book has seen some incredible movement lately. This was graded 4.5 by a large online dealer. This is very close to what I paid

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

Best of the Gingers, imo.

8 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My Friend Irma 3- CGC 4.5- $125  $95!

Pretty easy to change this one to a blue label I would think. Super Classic DeCarlo GGA cover

fc.jpg

:takeit: