• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Book Indent

5 posts in this topic

I picked up my copy of ASM #800 and i realized once i put in in a bag and board there was a small curve in the book leaving a hollow space. I'm sure it's just because it is a monster of a book, but wasn;t sure if anyone else's is like this. 

12 hours ago, darksith said:

I picked up my copy of ASM #800 and i realized once i put in in a bag and board there was a small curve in the book leaving a hollow space. I'm sure it's just because it is a monster of a book, but wasn;t sure if anyone else's is like this. 

I have several different copies, but no dents. The one thing most of these had though was the usual bindery issues of the giant size modern books. Won't effect the grade though. Where is the dent?

12 hours ago, darksith said:

Once you get the hang of it, you will be able to quickly assess your new, off the shelf books for 'flaws' like this. In this case, you just picked a copy with a dent, sorry. Take it back and exchange it. (shrug)

2 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

I have several different copies, but no dents. The one thing most of these had though was the usual bindery issues of the giant size modern books. Won't effect the grade though. Where is the dent?

20180531_223422.thumb.jpg.d1ae98127d1995977648ae22b2e2face.jpg