• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Consign Your Art For San Diego Con

5 posts in this topic

image.png.d841b6e57d04f9e32148342bc223079e.png

With the San Diego Comic Con almost upon us, I am looking for your quality art to take to San Diego!
I want to thank everyone who consigned art to me last year. I always do well at San Diego, but last year was the absolute best year for sales. 
it was all due to the many who consigned art!
Thank you all!
I have been exhibiting at San Diego Con for over 40 years, longer than any other Comic Art or Illustration dealer. And July will mark our 42nd year in business!
Our booths are usually swamped with buyers even before the show officially opens!
Here is what I'm specifically looking for...
Comic Book Art from the 1940s - 1990s
Newspaper Strip Art from the 1920s - 1960s
Magazine Illustration Art from 1900 - 1975
Movie Poster Paintings from 1950s - 1980s
My commission rate is competitive with other dealers and auction houses.
I'll get you the best possible price for your art. We will discuss the final prices before any art is sold.
All art is fully insured from the time it leaves your hands right through the convention and back to my office. 
I have a Consignment Agreement which I have all consignors sign before any art is given to me. Ask me for a copy.
Almost immediate payment right after San Diego. No need to wait 30 or 45 days!
Please contact me at mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com  or call me at 845-246-0952, or my cell at 845-399-7312 and lets talk!
Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

I've consigned art with Mitch for previous San Diego cons, and was VERY happy with how everything went. He got great results and was extremely professional. HIGHEST possible recommendation!

-- Mark T  

3 hours ago, marktom said:

I've consigned art with Mitch for previous San Diego cons, and was VERY happy with how everything went. He got great results and was extremely professional. HIGHEST possible recommendation!

-- Mark T  

Thank you Mark!

On 5/31/2018 at 9:00 PM, artdealer said:

With the San Diego Comic Con almost upon us, I am looking for your quality art to take to San Diego!
I want to thank everyone who consigned art to me last year. I always do well at San Diego, but last year was the absolute best year for sales. 
Thank you all!
I have been exhibiting at San Diego Con for over 40 years, longer than any other Comic Art or Illustration dealer. And July will mark our 42nd year in business!
Our booths are usually swamped with buyers even before the show officially opens!
I'll get you the best possible price for your art. We will discuss the final prices before any art is sold.
All art is fully insured from the time it leaves your hands right through the convention and back to my office. 
I have a Consignment Agreement which I have all consignors sign before any art is given to me. Ask me for a copy.
Please contact me at mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com  or call me at 845-246-0952, or my cell at 845-399-7312 and lets talk!
Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

Time to give this another shot.

On 5/31/2018 at 9:00 PM, artdealer said:

Thank you all!
Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

Hey All,

This is the final call for consignments.

I am able to accept consignments shipped to me to arrive no later than July 9th.

After that date any consignments will have to be shipped to my Hotel in San Diego.

Thanks to all that have consigned.

Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles