• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any cool kids still here?
1 1

95 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I'm doing good, thanks.    Are you still involved in wrestling?

This was my last season as head coach. I did 10 years as a head coach and 19 overall. It was time to move on. We had a great and amazing run these last 10 years. But Im tired and the guys and the program deserved somebody who could give what I had given all those years going forward. So it was time to step down.

18 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

I’ve made a lot of good friends and pissed some people off here over the years. It has always been a place I’ve enjoyed when I’ve been active. Good people here for sure 

So no one has challenged you to a fight in Rich Henn’s backyard lately?

50 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

I wish I was kool

I hear Henry Winkler is opening a finishing school....., :cool: 

10 hours ago, joeypost said:

He, somehow, got us back to my pops place that night.  Dispute my horrible directions, and and hour detour to get Paul back to his room. 

Arex is one of the best dudes Ever.  He’s my homeboy.  

12 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

This was my last season as head coach. I did 10 years as a head coach and 19 overall. It was time to move on. We had a great and amazing run these last 10 years. But Im tired and the guys and the program deserved somebody who could give what I had given all those years going forward. So it was time to step down.

I know you always gave them 110% of yourself.  You wanna come help me cut trees?

On 6/3/2018 at 8:09 AM, joeypost said:

Good times. Well, A drunk Showcase4 thinking he was going to start some S with Arex was anyway. Rich's $40 a head CGC forum party....eh, not so much.

Edited by MCMiles

1 hour ago, MCMiles said:
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:09 AM, joeypost said:

Good times. Well, A drunk Showcase4 thinking he was going to start some S with Arex was anyway. Rich's $40 a head CGC forum party....eh, not so much.

If you're going to mess with wrestlers, you need to get your licks in stealthily, and at arm's length..., before you get tossed on your head, and your neck possibly broke.

3 hours ago, MCMiles said:

I wasn't at that one, was I?   I know I went to one of Rich's after con parties, but I don't remember that happening at that one.  

I only remember meeting you (Mike) at the dinner with Borock when I was with Sal.  

58 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

I wasn't at that one, was I?   I know I went to one of Rich's after con parties, but I don't remember that happening at that one.  

I only remember meeting you (Mike) at the dinner with Borock when I was with Sal.  

I think it was the first time Rich hosted. Pretty sure the dinner we were at together was a year or two later.