• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUNE 2018 SALES THREAD ....CLOSED
4 4

190 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:
3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

zoLjjlj.jpg

:takeit:

..... you'll like this one..... Judy wanted me to keep it, but I've still got a tax balance to work off.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN WORLDS 14 .............................5.0+...............................................OW.........................................$ 165 ...Everett and Wolverton stories...

BKy6X76.jpg

I’ll take it

2 minutes ago, podboy66 said:
1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

BKy6X76.jpg

I’ll take it

^^

NICE for the grade.......... and one of the better ones in a run of fabulous PCH .......I've got Roy's old copy in my keeper pile or this would be staying put. GOD BLESS....

Hey........ let's do one more for the road....... not priced for the faint of heart and I don't mind keeping it .......... GOD BLESS....

RECAP ....................................Courtesy of Raze

Page 1

SHOWCASE 56 ...............................4.5......................................OW.......................................$ 40

ARCHIE CHRISTMAS STOCKING ..........................................6.0................................OW/W.............................$ 45 ....A press would help.... curled lrc has been flattened out

OUR FIGHTING FORCES 71 ...........................2.5..............................C/OW........................$ 30

CAPTAIN AMERICA 113 ..............................6.5..................................OW...........................$ 50

CRIME REPORTER 1 ...............................4.5...............................OW...........................$ 375

FANTASTIC 8 ............................7.5....................................OW/W........................................$ 500 ......Abrasion at lower spine and a tiny 1/8" split at top keep it down ...this one looks like a warehouse or File copy

INTRIGUE 1 ..................................3.0...............................OW........................ $ 125 ...Small piece of tape at lower spine, o/w nicer

Page 2 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/434306-june-2018-sales-thread/?page=2

BEYOND 12 ................................8.0..............................OW..............................$ 750 .....River City .....a press would help the light bend of several inches

MARINES IN ACTION 4 ............................5.0............................OW/W................................$ 75

FANTASTIC FEARS 8 ....................2.5+.............................C/OW............................$ 140 ..This title is kind of scarce.

DARK MYSTERIES 8 .................................2.0........................OW..........................$ 95

DARK MYSTERIES 20 ............................1.8..................................C/OW............................. $ 100

STRANGE TALES OF THE UNUSUAL 4 ............................5.5+++........................OW.........................$ 95

PUBLIC ENEMIES 3 ............................ 3.0...........................OW...............................$ 40ARCHIE'S RIVAL REGGIE 9 .............................4.0................................OW.............................$ 85

DARING CONFESSIONS 7 .......................4.0........................OW...........................$ 50

ARCHIE 35 ........................3.5....................................OW...............................$ 175 .....Classic headlight cover

Page 3 

DARING CONFESSIONS 6 .......................5.0.............OW..........................$ 55

DARING CONFESSIONS 5 .........................4.5.......................OW............................$ 40

MARVEL TALES 111 ......................................4.0.............................OW..............................$ 90 ......DUST SHADOW, o/w in the fine range....Everett cover

ALL FAMOUS POLICE CASES 14 .................4.5..............................OW.............................$ 60

WILDBOY 5(1).......................4.0...........................OW.....................................$ 75 ...Saunders bondage cover..

WINGS 85 ..............................5.0................................OW......................................$ 95

TALES FROM THE GREAT BOOK 3 ........................5.5..........................OW................................$ 20

TWO GUN KID 38 ..............................4.5+..............................OW......................................$ 35

REVEALING ROMANCE 6 ............................... 3.0 .....................................OW.............................................$ 25

REVEALING ROMANCES 2 ......................................4.5....................................OW.....................................$ 40

SMASH HIT SPORTS 1 ....................................................5.5.................................................OW................................................$ 75 ....LB Cole cover and art

Page 4

STAR SPANGLED 123 ..............................................6.5...........................................C/OW............................................$ 260

OK COMICS 1 ........................................................3.0..............................................OW.................................................$ 185

BETTY AND VERONICA 24 ..................................8.5...................................OW/W................................ $ 185 ....Fading at center is flash related, not on the book

HI SCHOOL ROMANCE 15 .......................................7.0+.........................................OW............................................$ 30

HI SCHOOL ROMANCE 11 ..................................8.5..............................................OW/W....................................$ 40 ...A press would help this one...HI SCHOOL ROMANCE 30 ..................9.0 ..........................OW/W..........$ 60

SUSPENSE 3 ....................................................4.5...............................................C/OW .................................... $ 85

SUSPENSE 15 ..............................................5.5........................................................OW......................................$ 110 .....Scuffing at bottom, o/w nicer

Page 5 

ZOOT COMICS 12 .................CGC 9.0 ........................... C/OW .....................................$ 1850 .....Classic Torture/Bondage cover..... with a bit of disrobing to boot...uncommon in the higher grades.
Edited by jimjum12

12 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

That's it for now........... GOD BLESS....

I am in awe of your superior offerings. It takes what small willpower I have left to resist the remaining delicacies on your dessert tray - a cornucopia of culinary delights indeed. Those Suspense books....and the Kid Colt....wow.

22 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

MARINES AT WAR 6 ...........................5.0++..............................OW.........................$ 55

7mFb3So.jpg

:takeit:  This shouldn't still be here.  What an awesome cover, and I know the stories are great ... love the date stamp as well.  I think I have a low grader of this one for reading, and this looks very nice for the assigned grade Jim. 

57 minutes ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

:takeit:  This shouldn't still be here.  What an awesome cover, and I know the stories are great ... love the date stamp as well.  I think I have a low grader of this one for reading, and this looks very nice for the assigned grade Jim. 

It's probably a Fine.... but I try to undergrade a hair so it's a pleasant surprise.... rather than an "unghh" moment when the parcel is opened. GOD BLESS...

....Atlas war is still one of the best bargains out there if you're a reader still....

Edited by jimjum12

On 6/2/2018 at 9:00 AM, jimjum12 said:

KID COLT 107 ...............................................2.5...............................................OW............................................$ 55 .....solid and all attached

Kb8T7he.jpg

:takeit: