• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] asm 51, cgc 9.0 white f.s.

11 posts in this topic

I'll take it on thread beats p.m.'s, but i'll consider reasonable counters.  s/h on me domestic, on you if not.  return o.k.   p.p. fine.

one with off-white pages just sold for $350; 10% more for this white paged copy.  $385.  SOLD!

asm51.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

I'd always wondered why it didn't get the nod for Classic Cover ...... I only just now noticed the listing...... I bet it won't last long. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

32 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'd always wondered why it didn't get the nod for Classic Cover ...... I only just now noticed the listing...... I bet it won't last long. GOD BLESS....

and should probably say "first kingpin cover" in addition to the 2nd app. note.

1 minute ago, Straw-Man said:

and should probably say "first kingpin cover" in addition to the 2nd app. note.

...... actually..... since the 50 is not much more than a cameo..... the 51 should say first FULL appearance and be celebrated as the 1st TRUE appearance by legions of fanboys who

don't mind disregarding reality :devil: ...... beautiful book BTW....... the next issue (52) was read to me by my Father when I was younger.... my reading skills were still on the "see Jane run" level. GOD BLESS...

2 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

Hi,

I'd offer $300 if that works for you. I know one sold for $350 but the 12 month average is $332. Thanks.

Bob

no thanks, bob.  also, this kind of inquiry is best directed to the seller by a p.m.