• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Britain appreciation thread.

15 posts in this topic

Being from the UK I love me some Captain Britain, and I think he has reached out to US collectors too, I must admit to being more fond of the old style costume to the newer one, so lets see your CB books.

Picture108.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Picture287.jpg

Picture921_zps1ec16d8e.jpg

Picture293.jpg

The comics are fairly easy to come by even in HG, but this thing is nigh on impossible.

Picture107.jpg

Big fan of the old style costume also. I've had most of the run at one time or another, but am missing the #8 and some of the later issues at the moment. Picked up my #1 in the late 1970s from the Comic Buyers Guide.

Edited by boomtown

8 hours ago, OtherEric said:

What I don't have is the whole Hulk Comic run; I'm pretty much limited to the first 20 issues... and I don't even have all of those yet.  This is the only CB cover I've got from the title, for all I know it's the only one:

Hulk_20.jpg

I bought them all when they came out, don't remember what happened to them, that's a pretty cool cover. I think he appeared on more than one cover.

13 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

I bought them all when they came out, don't remember what happened to them, that's a pretty cool cover. I think he appeared on more than one cover.

Sadly, I'd stopped buying British Marvels in the 80s, a mistake, as I missed out on all of the quality Captain Britain stories by Delano, Moore and Davis.