• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$3 Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 Free

127 posts in this topic

I'll be posting a ton of comics in this thread for $3 each over the next several days. Expect all sorts of special gimmick covers, first appearances, variants, anniversary issues, etc. Most comics will be from the 80s and 90s with a few newer ones. Some comics that were polybagged were opened but were placed back in bag and contents still remain.

Most comics will be in the VF to NM range with a few exceptions. Given the prices I will only scan the front cover without removing the comic bag. The comics come from a smoke-free home, and have not been pressed or otherwise altered while in my possession. 

Shipping will be $4 for 1-2 comics (first class), and $7 for 3-7 comics (priority mail) and $13 for 8+ comics (priority box). Only shipping to USA as of now.

This sale will go one for several days so I will send invoices after I end the sale. Payment expected within 48 hours of invoice via Paypal. If you live in the Bay Area then pick-up may be possible. Returns accepted for raw comics if notified within 3 days of item receipt but buyer is responsible for shipping costs. 

Not accepting any offers from folks on the probation/HOS list. First :takeit:wins. Please contact me for any questions.

Edited by solm4st3r