• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA GGA, PCH

12 posts in this topic

Offering up a handful of GA.  3 slabs, 3 low grade raw.

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason.  I will indicate if I think or know a book is pressed.

Paypal, CK, or MO accepted.   International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long time ever present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped.  I will ship slabs fairly bulletproof, have never had one damaged.  Default shipping for buyers in US for slabs is $12 USPS Priority mail Box.  Low grade raw will get shipped for $4 for one book in First Class Envelope between cardboard unless you want the upgrade to USPS flat rate envelope (which be used for 2 or more low grade raw books).

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

“take it” unequivocal in thread supersedes any “”take it pending…” or PM offers. Prices are pretty much firm, and I don’t have a history of offering % off as the thread ends, so what you see is what it is.  If by chance however we reach agreement in PM you need to post “take it” in thread before anyone else does.

Haven't sold in a while, LMK if I've omitted any obligatory info.

Edited by whomerjay
evidently can't offer a discount for payment by check. What's the logic behind that?

This Magazine is Haunted 4  Fair/Good  $25

Perhaps the top staple still intact… lots of issues with book as per scan...only a mother could love... but appears complete. 

TMIH 4 fairgood front.jpg

TMIH 4 fairgood back.jpg