• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A handful of newly graded SA Slabs FS

28 posts in this topic

Greetings!

It's been quite a while since I've hosted a sales thread on the Boards but I have a group of new slabs recently back from CGC and thought there's no better day than today to offer them  :headbang:  Please note that all of these books were pressed before grading at CGC.

Terms:

Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

:takeit: always rules over any PM's or ongoing offers/negotiations. Shipping in the US is $13.65 for boxed priority mail. Shipping outside the US will be whatever it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread. Tracking is included and everything ships within a 1-2 business days after payment is received. Nobody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. No returns on CGC books. I think I covered everything - if not please drag me through the village square for mocking/shaming/throwing rotten fruit at me.

Thanks for looking (thumbsu

Edited by Kramerica
Not much interest

1 hour ago, The Resurrection said:

By far one of my all time favorite sellers on the forums. Great to see you posting bud!

+1  can't remember if I've ever dealth with him before , but with a name like Kramerica, he has to be great to deal with. :headbang:

11 minutes ago, CCComics said:
2 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

By far one of my all time favorite sellers on the forums. Great to see you posting bud!

+1  can't remember if I've ever dealth with him before , but with a name like Kramerica, he has to be great to deal with. :headbang:

And for prawn fans, AKA "Markie Goldenrod" :cool: