• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Superman #76 (5-6, 1952) - CGC 6.0 OW/W - 1st true Superman & Batman crossover
1 1

3 posts in this topic

NOTE TO MODS: I think I have all of the rules checked off this time, but if there is an issue please shoot me a friendly message so I can correct it. :)

I have for sale Superman #76 featuring "The Mightiest Team on Earth!" where Superman and Batman learn each other's secret identities for the first time. It was graded recently by CGC as 6.0 (FINE) with Off-White to White Pages.

$1,300 shipped free via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery with signature confirmation in the US, however Canadian shipping will be calculated based on actual cost. Paypal is preferred for both of our protection. I don't offer returns for changes of heart, but with the quality pictures I have uploaded there should be no surprises. The slab will be well packaged and insured as well. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

1273085-F001.jpg

1273085-B001.jpg

Edited by Darkga

On 6/5/2018 at 10:33 AM, Darkga said:

NOTE TO MODS: I think I have all of the rules checked off this time, but if there is an issue please shoot me a friendly message so I can correct it. :)

I have for sale Superman #76 featuring "The Mightiest Team on Earth!" where Superman and Batman learn each other's secret identities for the first time. It was graded recently by CGC as 6.0 (FINE) with Off-White to White Pages.

$1,300 shipped free via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery with signature confirmation in the US, however Canadian shipping will be calculated based on actual cost. Paypal is preferred for both of our protection. I don't offer returns for changes of heart, but with the quality pictures I have uploaded there should be no surprises. The slab will be well packaged and insured as well. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

1273085-F001.jpg

1273085-B001.jpg

Hi, I'm interested in your comic book.  Would you be willing to take $1,100 for it?  Also, can you give me specifics on how you would want payment for this comic book?  Thanks