• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Teen age Romances 38, Spirit 22, Phantom lady 20 Baker and Eisner! Price drops, More books added 6/11 Lots more golden age goodies. 10% off all remaining books!
1 1

53 posts in this topic

Old sales thread was deleted, Issue should be fixed now!

Payment Via paypal, or cash/money order

Nobody on the timeout list/probation's

Books will be shipped fast and secure via USPS. Shipping is $15 per Slab or $6 Raws unless noted.

I can ship books this week

No returns on slabs,

First form of  wins in the thread or PM.

Trumps any ongoing negotiations.

All positive feedback on my ebay - Domuhnatorcomics  and I have a kudos thread on here with all positive feedback as well.

Take 10% off all remaining books! Spirit 22 and Phantom lady 20 not included.

Edited by domuhnator

15 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

incredible books and good prices, GLWTS buddy love the bakers!

17 hours ago, Kevin... said:

Awesome thread Dom! GLWTS. :foryou:

Thanks boys! Hoping a book or two sell. Paypal credit is breathing down my neck.

50 minutes ago, domuhnator said:

Paypal credit is breathing down my neck.

Oh god yes. Paypal Credit will stop at nothing. They'll try to break you...like they tried to break me. Don't let them.  :sumo:

22 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Phantom lady 20. Another great cover. 5.0 CGC OW/W

$1800

20180605121211464_0001.thumb.jpg.2f4aa45a93b0a76377bd17812aa54718.jpg20180605121211464_0002.thumb.jpg.3f01f7bdcaa98e7b3a402f5fbb2ee0e0.jpg

This is one of the few Phantom Lady covers that is 100% Baker.  And the front cover pink smearing that is common on most copies is virtually non-existent here.  This is a good price on an extremely under-appreciated comic that will appear like a bargain in 6 months.  I already have a CGC 6.5 or I would have already pulled the trigger on this one.  

25 minutes ago, BakerFanOne said:

This is one of the few Phantom Lady covers that is 100% Baker.  And the front cover pink smearing that is common on most copies is virtually non-existent here.  This is a good price on an extremely under-appreciated comic that will appear like a bargain in 6 months.  I already have a CGC 6.5 or I would have already pulled the trigger on this one.  

I agree, one of my favorite PLs (3rd only to 13 and 17) and probably the most underrated of the Fox run.  Love the dynamic feel of this one with the bullet flying from the moving train.

Sure looks like a Baker face to me and her physique and realistic body proportions indicate Bakers touch vs other Iger shop artists.  This one is less far exaggerated and cartoonish than the other PLs. 

I have two copies of this book. One of my favorite in the run. I favor #13 and then #17 but it’s all magical type art that makes me love being a collector. Makes your heart race when you look at it. :x

4 hours ago, Point Five said:

Oh god yes. Paypal Credit will stop at nothing. They'll try to break you...like they tried to break me. Don't let them.  :sumo:

Yea Im doing my best. But i keep buying books! Fortunately Im almost out of dept with PP credit. Anyone selling anyone of these will get me back in the green.

1 hour ago, szavisca said:

I agree, one of my favorite PLs (3rd only to 13 and 17) and probably the most underrated of the Fox run.  Love the dynamic feel of this one with the bullet flying from the moving train.

Sure looks like a Baker face to me and her physique and realistic body proportions indicate Bakers touch vs other Iger shop artists.  This one is less far exaggerated and cartoonish than the other PLs. 

52 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I have two copies of this book. One of my favorite in the run. I favor #13 and then #17 but it’s all magical type art that makes me love being a collector. Makes your heart race when you look at it. :x

Oh man Now you guys are making me want to keep it even more..... I wonder if I can dig something else up to sell hm

On 6/5/2018 at 12:47 PM, domuhnator said:

Tar 38, Tough baker. Freshly graded! I think they were a little hard on it. Great color, book looks better in person.

$2400 OBO

20180521115057769_0001.thumb.jpg.974868618bac6bdf593765f0e3b3234f.jpg20180521115057769_0002.thumb.jpg.dab3a946ad329a23d63f6150da918633.jpg

One of the most attractive women Baker ever drew -- and that's saying a lot!