• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Gold Key Star Trek Comics - most are higher grade

17 posts in this topic

RULES:

First clear, unqualified "take it" along with book title and issue number in the thread or via PM wins the book. In the event of a tie, winner will be determined by time stamp.

Inquiry PMs are NOT binding claims on books

No members on the HOS or Probation List may participate. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

PAYMENT:

Paypal only.

Payment is expected within 7 days of receiving an invoice. Please allow me to send you an invoice before paying.

SHIPPING IN THE U.S.:

$7.00 for 1-6 comics;  $13.65 for 7+ comics

$13.65 for 1-3 CGC comics

RETURNS:

Books may be returned within 7 days after receipt. Please contact me with any issues.

About Me:

I have done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my eBay feedback as a seller

Edited by Number 6

Star Trek #4  VG+  $10

Faint stain to bottom left corner area of front cover, spine stress bending, light surface wear, slight bends to upper and lower right corners of book, "3 + 4" lightly penciled next to cover date

StarTrek4a.jpg

StarTrek4b.jpg

Edited by Number 6

Star Trek #52 NM  $30

wear to front cover corners is a bit more pronounced in the scan than in hand, a press probably wouldn't do anything for this book but if not for the corners this would be a sold NM+

StarTrek52a.jpg

StarTrek52b.jpg

Star Trek #54 VF/NM  $15

taken out of a Gold Key 3-pack by me, unread; non color-breaking stresses/dimpling to spine, slight crinkle to top right corner, I would estimate that a press would probably get this up to NM

StarTrek54a.jpg

StarTrek54b.jpg

Dynabrite #11358 F/VF  $10

slight spine stress, non color-breaking spider vein to front and back cover paralleling the spine; since the spider vein is in the identical spot on the back cover as the front I'm assuming this was a manufacturing defect; corners are sharp and book is tight

Dynabrite11358a.jpg

Dynabrite11358b.jpg

5 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Any Gold Key Turok ? :wishluck:

No, sorry, I don't have any.

I have actually toyed with the idea of collecting that title since everything with capes and long underwear has gone bonkers on price lately.

I was looking at some auctions last week, there's some really cool covers in that title.