• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Several DC Flash books 7.0 to 7.5 w/OW pages or better
1 1

19 posts in this topic

:hi:

Up for sale tonight are some nice slabbed Flash books.  Pressing history is unknown as they were purchased graded.

Shipping is $5 per book and is via USPS Priority with signature confirmation (within the US).  Anything over $2k will go USPS Express for an additional $10 per book.  No international shipping at this time.

Returns will be accepted.  If I make a boo boo, I'll reimburse you.  If you have buyers remorse, shipping is on you to return the items to me and I'll refund your payment minus the actual costs of shipping the item(s) to you.  They're graded books and I have front/back scans.

I'll accept PayPal (up to $1,000), checks or money orders.  And I'll entertain offers so feel free to shoot me a PM.  Time payments are welcome so feel free to get on those PMs.

No HOS or Probation list people....if you don't like me, but want to buy, shoot me a PM.  If I don't like you, I'll still take your money.  I have no issues with anyone here...they're just bomics after all!

Thanks

If you think my prices are high, feel free to derail my thread like RMA does to every thread he posts in.  Also feel free to threadkrap....the conversation is always enjoyable :)