• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2 High Grade Four Color File Copies, FINAL REDUCTIONS, DIRT CHEAP!

10 posts in this topic

Hello again, have 3 books this time.  All are beautiful and File Copies with ow/w pages.  

First up is Four Color 473, Lil Bad Wolf. Stunning yellow cover, and is an all day 9.6. The three Rocky and Bullwinkle books that I bought from the same person as this one, on the same day, all came back from CGC as 9.6's and were all the highest graded. I sold them last year or so in one of ComicConnect's event auctions. I am confident it will grade. The latest Overstreet I own is from '15-16, and this book was 75 in 9.2.  I feel that my asking price of 100 is very fair. Buyer pays priority shipping. Paypal is preferred, but will take a check or money order.    

THIS BOOK IS SOLD! ?

LilBadWolf2.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan
Book is sold

Next up is Four Color 1134, The Real McCoys with a great Walter Brennan black cover. Interior art is by the great Alex Toth.  This is an all day 9.4 with just a hint of spine stress. It is beautiful. OPG on this book from 15-16 was 140 in 9.2.  I will cut a deal on this Toth book for 125.00. Buyer pays for priority shipping, once again Paypal is preferred.  

REDUCED TO 90.00... less than half a 9.4 in OPG

RealMcCoys2_zpsaa74e7c6.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan
Price reduced

Lastly, it is Four Color 1166, Rocky And His Friends. This book is beautiful, but has a production paper crease that runs horizontally across Bullwinkle's nose, otherwise it is a 9.4 book. I am going to call it a 9.2 to be safe.  In my old OPG, this book is valued at 365 in 9.2.  I want to be realistic and move the book as it deserves to be loved. I am willing to go to 200 in order to give it a new home. Buyer pays priority shipping, and once again Paypal is preferred.  

If someone wants the two books I will take 300.00 

Thanks, 

Scott

PRICE REDUCED TO 145.  220 less than my 15-16 OPG price. 

RockyFC1166_zps285840a1.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan
Changed pricing on book grouping

11 minutes ago, Wrightson fan said:

Hello again, have 3 books this time.  All are beautiful and File Copies with ow/w pages.  

First up is Four Color 473, Lil Bad Wolf. Stunning yellow cover, and is an all day 9.6. The three Rocky and Bullwinkle books that I bought from the same person as this one, on the same day, all came back from CGC as 9.6's and were all the highest graded. I sold them last year or so in one of ComicConnect's event auctions. I am confident it will grade. The latest Overstreet I own is from '15-16, and this book was 75 in 9.2.  I feel that my asking price of 100 is very fair. Buyer pays priority shipping. Paypal is preferred, but will take a check or money order. 

LilBadWolf2.jpg

Take 

20 hours ago, Wrightson fan said:

Next up is Four Color 1134, The Real McCoys with a great Walter Brennan black cover. Interior art is by the great Alex Toth.  This is an all day 9.4 with just a hint of spine stress. It is beautiful. OPG on this book from 15-16 was 140 in 9.2.  I will cut a deal on this Toth book for 125.00. Buyer pays for priority shipping, once again Paypal is preferred.  

REDUCED TO 90.00... less than half a 9.4 in OPG

RealMcCoys2_zpsaa74e7c6.jpg

REDUCED TO 70.00...LESS THAN HALF 9.2 OPG 

20 hours ago, Wrightson fan said:

Lastly, it is Four Color 1166, Rocky And His Friends. This book is beautiful, but has a production paper crease that runs horizontally across Bullwinkle's nose, otherwise it is a 9.4 book. I am going to call it a 9.2 to be safe.  In my old OPG, this book is valued at 365 in 9.2.  I want to be realistic and move the book as it deserves to be loved. I am willing to go to 200 in order to give it a new home. Buyer pays priority shipping, and once again Paypal is preferred.  

If someone wants the two books I will take 300.00 

Thanks, 

Scott

PRICE REDUCED TO 145.  220 less than my 15-16 OPG price. 

RockyFC1166_zps285840a1.jpg

REDUCED TO 110.00..LESS THAN 1/3 OF OPG IN 9.2