• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2k's Mixed
1 1

83 posts in this topic

No fancy title for this sales thread.  I currently have my All Wolverine, All the Time thread ongoing in the Copper/Modern section, so, to adhere to Board rules, I’m opening another thread in Mixed for other non-Wolverine books.  Combine orders between the two sales threads to enjoy the flat rate shipping I offer.

Lot’s of randomness coming up, but first, some rules...

Terms:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment:
PayPal, Chase QuickPay, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Shipping:
Priority Mail Shipping to the US is a flat $6.75. International shipping is at cost.
I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.
Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

Returns:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

The following would all be 9.8 candidates if it wasn't for the ever so slightest of LRC crunches. These must have been dropped on the corner from a short distance. Does not break color, but goes throughout the book. Cardstock covers, so I’m not sure if they can be taken care of with a press.

$9 - Venom: Funeral Pyre #1, 2, 3 Set
NM

venom-fp1.jpg
venom-fp2.jpg
venom-fp3.jpg

I’m mostly a Marvel guy, but some of these DC Universe books apparently caught my eye at some point.

Slight denting on front and back covers.  A press would help this book a ton (if you were into that sort of thing)

$12 - Wonder Woman #82 (DC Universe variant)
VF

wonder_woman82.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000

I’ve tried the following lot of Star Wars Classic books before.  Maybe I’ll have better luck this time around.

All of these are in NM condition (some may be better).

Sold as a lot.

Includes the "A New Hope" TPB #1 and the trading card that came with one of the issues (I forget which, but will check again tonight when I get home)

These books are heavy, but remember that I’m offering a flat rate shipping for all purchases.  I may take a bath on shipping costs for large lots, but I’m really looking to move these.

You can click on the thumbs to pull up a bigger images.

$45 - Classic Star Wars Comic Lot - SOLD!
(22 books in total)

Spoiler

csw01.jpgcsw02.jpgcsw03.jpg

csw04.jpgcsw05a.jpgcsw05b.jpg

csw06.jpgcsw07.jpgcsw08.jpg

csw09.jpgcsw10.jpgcsw11.jpg

csw12.jpgcsw13.jpgcsw14.jpg

csw15.jpgcsw16.jpgcsw17.jpg

csw18.jpgcsw19.jpgcsw20.jpg

csw-anh1.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
SOLD!

On 6/6/2018 at 4:33 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

I’ve tried the following lot of Star Wars Classic books before.  Maybe I’ll have better luck this time around.

All of these are in NM condition (some may be better).

Sold as a lot.

Includes the "A New Hope" TPB #1 and the trading card that came with one of the issues (I forget which, but will check again tonight when I get home)

These books are heavy, but remember that I’m offering a flat rate shipping for all purchases.  I may take a bath on shipping costs for large lots, but I’m really looking to move these.

You can click on the thumbs to pull up a bigger images.

$45 - Classic Star Wars Comic Lot
(22 books in total)

csw01.jpgcsw02.jpgcsw03.jpg

csw04.jpgcsw05a.jpgcsw05b.jpg

csw06.jpgcsw07.jpgcsw08.jpg

csw09.jpgcsw10.jpgcsw11.jpg

csw12.jpgcsw13.jpgcsw14.jpg

csw15.jpgcsw16.jpgcsw17.jpg

csw18.jpgcsw19.jpgcsw20.jpg

csw-anh1.jpg

per our PMs :takeit: