• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay coupon until 7pm pt tonight CODE: PICKDADSGIFT
2 2

105 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, CKinTO said:

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Confirmed it works - was able to maximize the coupon ($500 gets you max % off / $ off). Seller had listed for $600 w/ BO, after 1 back and forth, agreed on $520, net price $420!

Oh wow, so you can use it with best offer?!

I put out my first Best Offer in awhile - now the trick is to remember to cancel it if he does not respond quickly

37 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I put out my first Best Offer in awhile - now the trick is to remember to cancel it if he does not respond quickly

Can you do that? I've always be hesitant to try a best offer during a coupon deal because I thought I would be stuck if the offer was accepted after deal expired.

Just now, BriD. said:

Can you do that? I've always be hesitant to try a best offer during a coupon deal because I thought I would be stuck if the offer was accepted after deal expired.

I ended up just cancelling the offer since the seller didn't get back to me quickly and I found something else I wanted more.  No issue at all with cancelling an offer.

Yes, I was lucky that the seller responded right away, but I have cancelled a best offer when seller didn't get back to me by coupon end (or if I found something else to spend the coupon on). No issues cancelling the offer with Ebay, and also don't think any ethical issue as it's just an offer, not an agreed deal.

22 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Nice.  Bought this White Page gem for a good deal since I think is due for a jump since it has not gone up much in years and you can't beat classic kirby.

Forever people 1.jpg

That's a sweet book - 9.6 WP keys are right up my alley and what I focus on, and nice wrap on that as well! Darkseid has gotten more hype again with his role in Tom King's Mister Miracle run right now. I could see Darkseid eventually becoming main villain of a DCEU movie, but as I think was mentioned on another thread, with Thanos being the main villain in current Avengers, I think DC will wait on bringing Darkseid to a movie for a few years, so it's a good time to pick this up.