• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Prize Thread for the 2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest
4 4

541 posts in this topic

it looks like the prize picking will be delayed a bit. Not sure how long.

In order to know the order of prize picking, we need to have the Final Rankings.

Since Shin got home around midnight last night and hasn't done it, we are at the mercy of his schedule.

Sorry @sckao and thank you in advance, Shin. (worship)

Also, still waiting on @thehumantorch to let me know what his "cute" donation will be. Prize #46, Dave, let me know so I can edit these lists. (thumbsu 

So, as we’re waiting for the final rankings, this is a good time for you all to send me a new PM, with your list of prize numbers, in order of preference. 

When we’re doing the prize picking, and you didn’t send me a list, you have 5 minutes to get me your pick or you get temporarily skipped over. So, send me this list. (thumbsu 

46 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

it looks like the prize picking will be delayed a bit. Not sure how long.

In order to know the order of prize picking, we need to have the Final Rankings.

Since Shin got home around midnight last night and hasn't done it, we are at the mercy of his schedule.

Sorry @sckao and thank you in advance, Shin. (worship)

Also, still waiting on @thehumantorch to let me know what his "cute" donation will be. Prize #46, Dave, let me know so I can edit these lists. (thumbsu 

Could you call one of his neighbors and have them wake him up?  :bigsmile:

2 minutes ago, Bkd Reader said:

While everyone is waiting, just wanted to give a big thanks to @thirdgreenham and @sckao for putting this on. I had a great time, this was a unique experience for me but one I hope to repeat, thank you guys! Congrats to @Azkaban on taking first! Thank you to everyone else who participated for making this so much fun, and quite educational. Hope to see everyone here next year :foryou:

Seconded in all respects! This was only my second contest like this, after this year's March Madness. Definitely learning a lot doing these...though with this one, after peaking at like 6th place and then finishing in the 60s, I can't tell if my grading got worse or everyone else just got much better. Aw, who am I kidding, probably both lol

Welp, am now hitting the road, might or might not be unable to check in for about 6 hours, so I hope my list made it well to TGH.

If I can check in, I will and if/when my 5 minutes arrives, I'll try to post in real time, otherwise, hope the list works.

Thanks again to TGH and sckao for putting this on - it's a really fun and educational game. Love it!

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and slowly create the picking order based off of the answers provided.  I don't have access to the Final Rankings list yet, but I will post picks for the guys that I can safely calculate where they placed. 

5 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and slowly create the picking order based off of the answers provided.  I don't have access to the Final Rankings list yet, but I will post picks for the guys that I can safely calculate where they placed. 

I think Shin is working on something in the test area as we speak.

Azkaban - chose prize #1

Red_Hood - chose prize #2

ElrodAllWrong - chose prize #15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize #1: Vampirella #1 CGC 9.4 UK Edition - shipped anywhere - donated by thirdgreenham chosen by Azkaban

Prize #2: Exciting Comics #1 CGC 2.5 restored Mod./Ext. (B-4)  -shipped anywhere  - donated by thirdgreenham chosen by Red_Hood

Prize #3: Crime Comics 5-pack - shipped anywhere---Criminals on the run Vol 5 #1, Crime Smasher #1, Crime Fighter #5 Canadian Edition, Crime Does Not Pay #47, Crime Incorporated #2 - donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #4: Star Wars (JTC Exclusives) 8-pack! Snaggletooth, Luke:Yavin, Darth Sidious, Kyle Ren, Anakin Skywalker, K-2SO, Bossk, Qui-Gon Jinn- donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #5: A stack of lower grade DC 10 and 12 cent comics, most of them between .5 and 3.5. -donated by thunsicker

Prize #6: Custom drawing. - donated by kav 

Prize #7: A nice mid grade raw copy of Gunsmoke Western #57  and will include a mystery prize and some other goodies Posted anywhere in the world - donated by Get Marwood & I

Prize #8: Journey Into Mystery #99. First appearance of Mister Hyde. Grade around 7.5. Will post free anywhere in the world - donated by Harry Lime

Prize #9: $100 (PayPal) - donated by AnthonyTheAbyss

Prize #10: $100 (PayPal) - donated by AnthonyTheAbyss

Prize #11: Wolverine Limited Series #1 CGC 9.2 - donated by Wipple

Prize #12:  Two prestige and heavy Frazetta reference books: The Sensuous Frazetta (with lots of drawings of bewbs) and The Definitive Frazetta (slightly fewer, but still many, drawings of bewbs).  US shipping only due to weight. Two prestige and heavy Frazetta reference books: The Sensuous Frazetta (with lots of drawings of bewbs) and The Definitive Frazetta (slightly fewer, but still many, drawings of bewbs). US shipping only due to weight. - donated by Ryan.

Prize #13: Amazing Spider-Man #245 CGC 9.6 , plus $25 towards shipping anywhere - donated by Cruzin' Thru Comics

Prize #14: Tomb of Dracula 1 VG+ Neal Adams cover. Shipped anywhere in the world. - donated by Larryw7

Prize #15: Amazing Spider-Man 200 CGC 9.8 - donated by Ron C. chosen by ElrodAllWrong

Prize #16: Overstreet Guide to Grading Comics - donated by Every Day A Story

Prize #17: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns 1-4 set - donated by MustEatBrains

Prize #18: Marvel's Greatest Battle Comic Packs - Wolverine & Captain America (with Captain America Annual 8) - donated by MustEatBrains

Prize #19: Mystery Box Lot - Marvel/DC/Image/Others... - Copper and Modern  hint... This one will be off the hook... - donated by MustEatBrains

Prize #20: Hawkman #6 and Flash 241 - donated by flashlites

Prize #21: Adventure Comics #271 (Lex Luthor origin) - donated by kav

Prize #22:  a random box or another Shadow #1   - donated by youfoundjake

Prize #23: DC Special 21, Our Army at War, mini-digest  ...US Shipping on me. $10 toward international shipping. - donated by DavidTheDavid

Prize #24: Paper Girls #1, CGC SS by BKV & the rest of the crew. - donated by Not A Clone

Prize #25:  Preacher 8 CGC 9.8 or a short box filled with late 1960s and early 1970s Playboys in ok shape.  US Only due to the weight and Priority is needed for slab  - donated by 1Cool

Prize #26:  Neat little Silver Age set featuring Jerry Siegel ----------script. The Shadow (Radio Comics Archie Series) issues 5-8 - donated by KryptoMayor

Prize #27:  Mickey Mouse Meets the Air Pirates #1 - donated by jaeldubyoo

Prize #28: There's No Business comic book by Charles Bukowski illustrations by the inestimable Robert Crumb.  This will be a reprint version purchased from Amazon (scan is a stock photo).  And I might throw in another book or two by Chuck and/or John Fante.  And for some icing on the cake a $100 paypal transfusion into your paypal account. - donated by trmoore54

Prize #29: $25 on paypal - donated by Treemot

Prize #30: Daredevil 181, Captain America 180, plus I'll throw in some more books depending on what the recipient collects! - donated by comicquant

Prize #31: $50 Amazon gift card - donated by ashsaytr

Prize #32:  Captain Marvel #45 CGC 9.4 Winnipeg Pedigree (Minor key with first mention of multiple soul gems).

Free shipping in the US. At cost minus $15 USD anywhere else. - donated by HighStakesComics

Prize #33: Strange Adventures 110  [bought from Dale Robert's thread a couple of years ago, graded at 3.5 that I agree with]   OR $50 paypal transfer   Shipped/Cash sent WORLDWIDE -donated by grebal

Prize #34: CGC 9.2 Marvel Collector Item Classics #3 (featuring FF4 and ST110 reprints, but unreadable in a slab so I'll include a raw copy in nice shape   OR $50 paypal transfer   Shipped US ONLY/Cash sent WORLDWIDE - donated by grebal

Prize #35: ASM 58  cgc 6.0 Shipped anywhere.  - donated by eeb03

Prize #36: Spider-Man #1 Silver Edition CGC 9.8  Shipping on me for CONUS. Canada and else where I'll split the postage.  - donated by FutureFlash

Prize #37: Set of Jim Steranko's Comixscene Issues #1-6 and Mediascene Issues #7-11; #13-16.  Includes Talon Poster with Double Issue #5.   Not often do Issues #1-6 surface for sale. FMV $200-$300.  Interesting throwback fanzine articles, photos and art for the devout panelologist!    Due to the weight I will need to limit shipping to US based contest participants only. - donated by Mr.TawkyTawny

Prize #38: Set of Lancer Marvel Collector's Album and DC Neal Adams Green Lantern - Green Arrow first printing paperbacks.   Due to the weight I will need to limit shipping to US based contest participants only. - donated by Mr.TawkyTawny

Prize #39: The Golden Age Superman Volume One ( read & be thrilled to the beginning adventures of the Pre-Crisis Earth-Two Superman! )  Shipping's on me.  Anywhere - donated by Sandflea

Prize #40:  Marvel Age 91 CGC 9.4 W  shipped anywhere in the US - donated by djpinkpanther67

Prize #41: Army Fun volume 1, issue 1. Low grade digest from the early 50s chock full of spicy GGA - donated by Ryan.

Prize #42: Amazing Spider-Man 100?  Grade? Good? Nothing missing. Writing On cover. Reader for sure. - donated by HeyMoe

Prize #43: 2 9.8 slabs.  Starborn #1 and Green Arrow #1 - donated by comicdonna

Prize #44: Harley quinn new 52 3D cover plus Harley Quinn 0 and 1. All books are NM+ or better. Free shipping to US. I’ll throw in $10 to shipping anywhere else. - donated by battlerob

Prize #45: Donald Duck #28 CGC 7.0 (US only) - donated by Azkaban

Prize #46: I'm in, gotta find something cute  - donated by thehumantorch

Prize #47: Ultimate Fallout #4 CGC 9.4 Shipping within Canada and the U.S is included - donated by Red_Hood

Prize #48: Midget Comics 1 Matt Baker Cover CGC Apparent 7.5 restoration slight B-1 spine sealed to cover. Book was pressed by Joey. Will ship anywhere - donated by Montezuma

Prize #49: Wonder Woman #288 CGC 9.6 OW pages *First appearance of the Silver Swan - donated by letsgrumble

Prize #50: Two packs of 50 E. Gerber MyLites2 #800M2 Golden Age Comic Book Size sleeves -donated by letsgrumble

Prize #51:  Small Bronze Age DC Horror lot in VF+ or better - includes Northland copy of House of Mystery #205 CGC 8.5 complete w/ certificate. Shipping on me Canada/US  - donated by Black_Adam

Prize #52: EC Reprints of some famous titles. And these Frazetta reprints - donated by DavidTheDavid

Prize #53: New 52 Futures End Lot 0-48.  All are in NM-/NM (maybe better) condition - donated by aszumilo

Prize #54: X-Men Messiah Complex #1 CGC 9.8 Wizard World Sketch Variant - donated by aszumilo

Prize #55:  X-Men #1 (1991) CGC 9.6 Ships to USA only - donated by topcat54

Prize #56: 1940s THRILLING WONDER PULPS: SHARP LOT OF 4! Here's a quartet of Thrilling Wonder Stories sci-fi pulps, all sporting racy GGA covers by illustrator Earle Bergey. These are 'high grade for pulps', as the saying goes; unusually nice and crisp copies, with light wear and tear but full spines. They display really nicely. US shipping on me! International ship at your cost, though do be aware these weigh somewhat more than comics.  (Note: I will not be able to ship between July 4-July 22 due to some travel and family obligations, but if we miss that window you'll definitely get them afterwards.) - donated by Point Five

Prize #57: A set of Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12 in high grade. High grade being somewhere between VF and NM if I recall correctly.  - donated by LordRahl

Prize #58: Walking Dead Graphic Novel Lot (#'s 1-24). Free US Shipping  - donated by TheGeneral

Prize #59: Venomverse Sanders Variant, Iron Fist Del Otto Color, Tec 38 Millennium, Hulk 1 Adams Variant, Rai 3, Teen Titans 26, Zombie Tramp V1 TPB, Zomibe Tramp Vol 7... Will ship US free outside US I will honor US postage and you can pay the rest - donated by fastballspecial

Prize #60: Free comic book pressing on 5 books (average pressing cost is $12 to $22).  Free pre-screening by email.  Winner to pay for shipping including return shipping.   Please allow 2-4 weeks.  Bonus 20% off CGC modern grading fee if winner chooses to have books shipped to and graded by CGC.  USA only except if winner decides to have CGC grade books and have  CGC ship  back to them.  Winner must coordinate with CGC for international shipping rates - donated by spidermanbeyond

Prize #61: Adventures Into Terror #25 CGC 3.0 Free shipping to US only - donated by X_Phile

Prize #62: Six early Heavy Metal magazines including a #1, all in VF+/- ish or better (if that's millie) condition. USA shipping only. Can't ship until after July 9th. - donated by jcjames

Prize #63: Double Life of Private Strong #1 and #2  - donated by FineCollector

Prize #64: Black Cat #47 - donated by FineCollector

Prize #65: DC and Marvel Present: Batman vs. The Incredible Hulk Treasury - donated by Not A Clone

Prize #66:  Batman tpb reading lot (Batman: the long halloween, Batman: a death in the family, Batman: no man's land novel version, Batman Arkham asylum hc) Free Shipping in the US. I'll put $10 towards anywhere else in the world - donated by ss5rmp

Prize #67: Marvel Super Special #4 "The Beatles Story" (a personalized signature, in ink, by George Perez is on the first page. It reads, "To Dennis Best George Perez")   shipped anywhere in the world - donated by DeadOne

Prize #68:  Avengers #142 CGC 9.0 - donated by toro

Prize #69: Amazing Spider-Man #302 & 303, both in 9.6  - donated by Kramerica

Prize #70: The New Shadowhawks #1-5, Beware the Creeper #1-5, X-Files 1/2, and The Twelfth Doctor Who #6 -US only- donated by Bkd Reader

Prize #71: Strange Tales 126 (1st Dormammu and 1st Clea) - Free shipping in the US, $20 anywhere else  - donated by manicnerd

Prize #72: $50 Paypal Friend/Family transfer - donated by manicnerd

Prize #73: Micronauts 1, Batman 304, Justice League of America 69, 118 Strange Adventures 120, and Golden Age of Marvel Comics TPB - donated by WEBHEAD

Prize #74: A nice silver-bronze assortment of MLJ funny books.  Shipped on me anywhere in North AmericazAmerica’s - donated by 427Impaler

Prize #75: Harley Quinn #1, 4th printing.  Will be getting signed by Amanda, Jimmy, and Chad this weekend as well.  Free shipping anywhere in the US - donated by danielortiz

Prize #76: Adventures Into the Unknown #48 Shipping in the US on me. International is ok but shipping is on you past $7   - donated by OdinsSecrets

Prize #77: Crime Suspenstories #25  Shipping in the US on me. International is ok but shipping is on you past $7 - donated by OdinsSecrets

Prize #78: Strange Tales #122, 133  Shipping in the US on me. International is ok but shipping is on you past $7 - donated by OdinsSecrets

Prize #79: low grade SA/DC combo (6 books) Ship to US and Canada. - donated by Ride The Tiger

Prize #80: Transformers lot #6, #56, #47, #8 shipped free anywhere in U.S. anywhere else you pay shipping. #6, 1st app. Of Josie Beller later becomes Circuit Breaker,  #8 1st FULL dinobots (Grimlock, Slag, Sludge, Snarl, & Swoop), circuit breaker cameo something is up with the color on this book, I think it is lacking the yellow or green..., #56 1st Decepticon Sports car patrol, #47 1st app: Raindance, Grand slam, and the Seacons ( sea wing, overview, nautilator, Tentakil, Skalor, & Snaptrap)--All to be considered fine to VF... - donated by ADAMANTIUM

Prize #81: Lot of 22 Heavy Metal magazines.  Free shipping in the US.  International shipping at cost less $10 - donated by batcollector

Prize #82: Ultimate Fallout #4 CGC 9.6 - donated by Red_Hood

@LordRahl is up now.  

@Chillax23 @gradejunky @TheGeneral are on deck

Azkaban - chose prize #1

Red_Hood - chose prize #2

ElrodAllWrong - chose prize #15

Mr.TawkyTawny - chose prize #9

LordRahl - chose prize #

Chillax23 - chose prize #

gradejunky - chose prize # 

TheGeneral - chose prize #

OdinsSecrets - chose prize #

manicnerd - chose prize #

toro - chose prize #

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize #1: Vampirella #1 CGC 9.4 UK Edition - shipped anywhere - donated by thirdgreenham chosen by Azkaban

Prize #2: Exciting Comics #1 CGC 2.5 restored Mod./Ext. (B-4)  -shipped anywhere  - donated by thirdgreenham chosen by Red_Hood

Prize #3: Crime Comics 5-pack - shipped anywhere---Criminals on the run Vol 5 #1, Crime Smasher #1, Crime Fighter #5 Canadian Edition, Crime Does Not Pay #47, Crime Incorporated #2 - donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #4: Star Wars (JTC Exclusives) 8-pack! Snaggletooth, Luke:Yavin, Darth Sidious, Kyle Ren, Anakin Skywalker, K-2SO, Bossk, Qui-Gon Jinn- donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #5: A stack of lower grade DC 10 and 12 cent comics, most of them between .5 and 3.5. -donated by thunsicker

Prize #6: Custom drawing. - donated by kav 

Prize #7: A nice mid grade raw copy of Gunsmoke Western #57  and will include a mystery prize and some other goodies Posted anywhere in the world - donated by Get Marwood & I

Prize #8: Journey Into Mystery #99. First appearance of Mister Hyde. Grade around 7.5. Will post free anywhere in the world - donated by Harry Lime

Prize #9: $100 (PayPal) - donated by AnthonyTheAbyss - chosen by Mr.TawkyTawny

Prize #10: $100 (PayPal) - donated by AnthonyTheAbyss

Prize #11: Wolverine Limited Series #1 CGC 9.2 - donated by Wipple

Prize #12:  Two prestige and heavy Frazetta reference books: The Sensuous Frazetta (with lots of drawings of bewbs) and The Definitive Frazetta (slightly fewer, but still many, drawings of bewbs).  US shipping only due to weight. Two prestige and heavy Frazetta reference books: The Sensuous Frazetta (with lots of drawings of bewbs) and The Definitive Frazetta (slightly fewer, but still many, drawings of bewbs). US shipping only due to weight. - donated by Ryan.

Prize #13: Amazing Spider-Man #245 CGC 9.6 , plus $25 towards shipping anywhere - donated by Cruzin' Thru Comics

Prize #14: Tomb of Dracula 1 VG+ Neal Adams cover. Shipped anywhere in the world. - donated by Larryw7

Prize #15: Amazing Spider-Man 200 CGC 9.8 - donated by Ron C. chosen by ElrodAllWrong

Prize #16: Overstreet Guide to Grading Comics - donated by Every Day A Story

Prize #17: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns 1-4 set - donated by MustEatBrains

Prize #18: Marvel's Greatest Battle Comic Packs - Wolverine & Captain America (with Captain America Annual 8) - donated by MustEatBrains

Prize #19: Mystery Box Lot - Marvel/DC/Image/Others... - Copper and Modern  hint... This one will be off the hook... - donated by MustEatBrains

Prize #20: Hawkman #6 and Flash 241 - donated by flashlites

Prize #21: Adventure Comics #271 (Lex Luthor origin) - donated by kav

Prize #22:  a random box or another Shadow #1   - donated by youfoundjake

Prize #23: DC Special 21, Our Army at War, mini-digest  ...US Shipping on me. $10 toward international shipping. - donated by DavidTheDavid

Prize #24: Paper Girls #1, CGC SS by BKV & the rest of the crew. - donated by Not A Clone

Prize #25:  Preacher 8 CGC 9.8 or a short box filled with late 1960s and early 1970s Playboys in ok shape.  US Only due to the weight and Priority is needed for slab  - donated by 1Cool

Prize #26:  Neat little Silver Age set featuring Jerry Siegel ----------script. The Shadow (Radio Comics Archie Series) issues 5-8 - donated by KryptoMayor

Prize #27:  Mickey Mouse Meets the Air Pirates #1 - donated by jaeldubyoo

Prize #28: There's No Business comic book by Charles Bukowski illustrations by the inestimable Robert Crumb.  This will be a reprint version purchased from Amazon (scan is a stock photo).  And I might throw in another book or two by Chuck and/or John Fante.  And for some icing on the cake a $100 paypal transfusion into your paypal account. - donated by trmoore54

Prize #29: $25 on paypal - donated by Treemot

Prize #30: Daredevil 181, Captain America 180, plus I'll throw in some more books depending on what the recipient collects! - donated by comicquant

Prize #31: $50 Amazon gift card - donated by ashsaytr

Prize #32:  Captain Marvel #45 CGC 9.4 Winnipeg Pedigree (Minor key with first mention of multiple soul gems).

Free shipping in the US. At cost minus $15 USD anywhere else. - donated by HighStakesComics

Prize #33: Strange Adventures 110  [bought from Dale Robert's thread a couple of years ago, graded at 3.5 that I agree with]   OR $50 paypal transfer   Shipped/Cash sent WORLDWIDE -donated by grebal

Prize #34: CGC 9.2 Marvel Collector Item Classics #3 (featuring FF4 and ST110 reprints, but unreadable in a slab so I'll include a raw copy in nice shape   OR $50 paypal transfer   Shipped US ONLY/Cash sent WORLDWIDE - donated by grebal

Prize #35: ASM 58  cgc 6.0 Shipped anywhere.  - donated by eeb03

Prize #36: Spider-Man #1 Silver Edition CGC 9.8  Shipping on me for CONUS. Canada and else where I'll split the postage.  - donated by FutureFlash

Prize #37: Set of Jim Steranko's Comixscene Issues #1-6 and Mediascene Issues #7-11; #13-16.  Includes Talon Poster with Double Issue #5.   Not often do Issues #1-6 surface for sale. FMV $200-$300.  Interesting throwback fanzine articles, photos and art for the devout panelologist!    Due to the weight I will need to limit shipping to US based contest participants only. - donated by Mr.TawkyTawny

Prize #38: Set of Lancer Marvel Collector's Album and DC Neal Adams Green Lantern - Green Arrow first printing paperbacks.   Due to the weight I will need to limit shipping to US based contest participants only. - donated by Mr.TawkyTawny

Prize #39: The Golden Age Superman Volume One ( read & be thrilled to the beginning adventures of the Pre-Crisis Earth-Two Superman! )  Shipping's on me.  Anywhere - donated by Sandflea

Prize #40:  Marvel Age 91 CGC 9.4 W  shipped anywhere in the US - donated by djpinkpanther67

Prize #41: Army Fun volume 1, issue 1. Low grade digest from the early 50s chock full of spicy GGA - donated by Ryan.

Prize #42: Amazing Spider-Man 100?  Grade? Good? Nothing missing. Writing On cover. Reader for sure. - donated by HeyMoe

Prize #43: 2 9.8 slabs.  Starborn #1 and Green Arrow #1 - donated by comicdonna

Prize #44: Harley quinn new 52 3D cover plus Harley Quinn 0 and 1. All books are NM+ or better. Free shipping to US. I’ll throw in $10 to shipping anywhere else. - donated by battlerob

Prize #45: Donald Duck #28 CGC 7.0 (US only) - donated by Azkaban

Prize #46: I'm in, gotta find something cute  - donated by thehumantorch

Prize #47: Ultimate Fallout #4 CGC 9.4 Shipping within Canada and the U.S is included - donated by Red_Hood

Prize #48: Midget Comics 1 Matt Baker Cover CGC Apparent 7.5 restoration slight B-1 spine sealed to cover. Book was pressed by Joey. Will ship anywhere - donated by Montezuma

Prize #49: Wonder Woman #288 CGC 9.6 OW pages *First appearance of the Silver Swan - donated by letsgrumble

Prize #50: Two packs of 50 E. Gerber MyLites2 #800M2 Golden Age Comic Book Size sleeves -donated by letsgrumble

Prize #51:  Small Bronze Age DC Horror lot in VF+ or better - includes Northland copy of House of Mystery #205 CGC 8.5 complete w/ certificate. Shipping on me Canada/US  - donated by Black_Adam

Prize #52: EC Reprints of some famous titles. And these Frazetta reprints - donated by DavidTheDavid

Prize #53: New 52 Futures End Lot 0-48.  All are in NM-/NM (maybe better) condition - donated by aszumilo

Prize #54: X-Men Messiah Complex #1 CGC 9.8 Wizard World Sketch Variant - donated by aszumilo

Prize #55:  X-Men #1 (1991) CGC 9.6 Ships to USA only - donated by topcat54

Prize #56: 1940s THRILLING WONDER PULPS: SHARP LOT OF 4! Here's a quartet of Thrilling Wonder Stories sci-fi pulps, all sporting racy GGA covers by illustrator Earle Bergey. These are 'high grade for pulps', as the saying goes; unusually nice and crisp copies, with light wear and tear but full spines. They display really nicely. US shipping on me! International ship at your cost, though do be aware these weigh somewhat more than comics.  (Note: I will not be able to ship between July 4-July 22 due to some travel and family obligations, but if we miss that window you'll definitely get them afterwards.) - donated by Point Five

Prize #57: A set of Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12 in high grade. High grade being somewhere between VF and NM if I recall correctly.  - donated by LordRahl

Prize #58: Walking Dead Graphic Novel Lot (#'s 1-24). Free US Shipping  - donated by TheGeneral

Prize #59: Venomverse Sanders Variant, Iron Fist Del Otto Color, Tec 38 Millennium, Hulk 1 Adams Variant, Rai 3, Teen Titans 26, Zombie Tramp V1 TPB, Zomibe Tramp Vol 7... Will ship US free outside US I will honor US postage and you can pay the rest - donated by fastballspecial

Prize #60: Free comic book pressing on 5 books (average pressing cost is $12 to $22).  Free pre-screening by email.  Winner to pay for shipping including return shipping.   Please allow 2-4 weeks.  Bonus 20% off CGC modern grading fee if winner chooses to have books shipped to and graded by CGC.  USA only except if winner decides to have CGC grade books and have  CGC ship  back to them.  Winner must coordinate with CGC for international shipping rates - donated by spidermanbeyond

Prize #61: Adventures Into Terror #25 CGC 3.0 Free shipping to US only - donated by X_Phile

Prize #62: Six early Heavy Metal magazines including a #1, all in VF+/- ish or better (if that's millie) condition. USA shipping only. Can't ship until after July 9th. - donated by jcjames

Prize #63: Double Life of Private Strong #1 and #2  - donated by FineCollector

Prize #64: Black Cat #47 - donated by FineCollector

Prize #65: DC and Marvel Present: Batman vs. The Incredible Hulk Treasury - donated by Not A Clone

Prize #66:  Batman tpb reading lot (Batman: the long halloween, Batman: a death in the family, Batman: no man's land novel version, Batman Arkham asylum hc) Free Shipping in the US. I'll put $10 towards anywhere else in the world - donated by ss5rmp

Prize #67: Marvel Super Special #4 "The Beatles Story" (a personalized signature, in ink, by George Perez is on the first page. It reads, "To Dennis Best George Perez")   shipped anywhere in the world - donated by DeadOne

Prize #68:  Avengers #142 CGC 9.0 - donated by toro

Prize #69: Amazing Spider-Man #302 & 303, both in 9.6  - donated by Kramerica

Prize #70: The New Shadowhawks #1-5, Beware the Creeper #1-5, X-Files 1/2, and The Twelfth Doctor Who #6 -US only- donated by Bkd Reader

Prize #71: Strange Tales 126 (1st Dormammu and 1st Clea) - Free shipping in the US, $20 anywhere else  - donated by manicnerd

Prize #72: $50 Paypal Friend/Family transfer - donated by manicnerd

Prize #73: Micronauts 1, Batman 304, Justice League of America 69, 118 Strange Adventures 120, and Golden Age of Marvel Comics TPB - donated by WEBHEAD

Prize #74: A nice silver-bronze assortment of MLJ funny books.  Shipped on me anywhere in North AmericazAmerica’s - donated by 427Impaler

Prize #75: Harley Quinn #1, 4th printing.  Will be getting signed by Amanda, Jimmy, and Chad this weekend as well.  Free shipping anywhere in the US - donated by danielortiz

Prize #76: Adventures Into the Unknown #48 Shipping in the US on me. International is ok but shipping is on you past $7   - donated by OdinsSecrets

Prize #77: Crime Suspenstories #25  Shipping in the US on me. International is ok but shipping is on you past $7 - donated by OdinsSecrets

Prize #78: Strange Tales #122, 133  Shipping in the US on me. International is ok but shipping is on you past $7 - donated by OdinsSecrets

Prize #79: low grade SA/DC combo (6 books) Ship to US and Canada. - donated by Ride The Tiger

Prize #80: Transformers lot #6, #56, #47, #8 shipped free anywhere in U.S. anywhere else you pay shipping. #6, 1st app. Of Josie Beller later becomes Circuit Breaker,  #8 1st FULL dinobots (Grimlock, Slag, Sludge, Snarl, & Swoop), circuit breaker cameo something is up with the color on this book, I think it is lacking the yellow or green..., #56 1st Decepticon Sports car patrol, #47 1st app: Raindance, Grand slam, and the Seacons ( sea wing, overview, nautilator, Tentakil, Skalor, & Snaptrap)--All to be considered fine to VF... - donated by ADAMANTIUM

Prize #81: Lot of 22 Heavy Metal magazines.  Free shipping in the US.  International shipping at cost less $10 - donated by batcollector

Prize #82: Ultimate Fallout #4 CGC 9.6 - donated by Red_Hood