• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Prize Thread for the 2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest
4 4

541 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, kav said:

Thats not a boobie prize though thats a random prize the boobie prize goes to Zinger 6 I just wondered what it was.

hopefully some boobies!!

ha all joking aside, I guess you can tell the who the rookie was!!!  It was fun nevertheless and appreciate all who contributed, played and the hosts of course!!!!

In round 1 thirdgreenham said     Also,a booby prize will be given for last place. Last place is defined as the person who has participated in all the rounds and has the lowest score. You can not sign up, do nothing and win the booby prize.  

So what was the prize?hm

44 minutes ago, topcat54 said:

In round 1 thirdgreenham said     Also,a booby prize will be given for last place. Last place is defined as the person who has participated in all the rounds and has the lowest score. You can not sign up, do nothing and win the booby prize.  

So what was the prize?hm

Maybe it's a No-Prize! ^^

Ps I seriously do not get professional artists that take 3 years to do a commission.  I finish in one day.  Even when I was drawing and inking 7 pages a week while working full time I did all commissions in one day.  WTF

Especially considering how simple most commissions are.  "I want captain america but the punisher logo on his shield"
"Ok it will be 15 minutes.  Not 3 years or NEVER and ps thx for the money!"

-I guess I'm not a 'professional'.

Edited by kav

20 minutes ago, kav said:

Ps I seriously do not get professional artists that take 3 years to do a commission.  I finish in one day.  Even when I was drawing and inking 7 pages a week while working full time I did all commissions in one day.  WTF

Especially considering how simple most commissions are.  "I want captain america but the punisher logo on his shield"
"Ok it will be 15 minutes.  Not 3 years or NEVER and ps thx for the money!"

-I guess I'm not a 'professional'.

PSH real pros misspell words or draw hidden dongs after the 3 years :baiting:

27 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

what would you do if the winner had more than 4 family members?

Good question-well there's jonny storm up there and I would add some extra in FF uniforms.  Lets face it there's 5 FF members in this cover-you got crystal.