• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maybe my favorite cover of all time, now in my gallery

36 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, zhamlau said:

What blows my mind is that it was THIS cover, it was meant to be. Any other cover from this era and caliber, I would have hit the BIN price without a thought. That it was THIS cover, after all these years...I only saw it cause i woke up at 3am just after he listed it. i was gonna send it off to get cleaned, but now looking at it, it really doesnt need it.

I think you got that at a great price, frankly. Heckuva cover.

2 hours ago, zhamlau said:

I think you’re thinking of a different piece. I talked to the seller and he said it was the first time he posted it, and I won it in its first hour online. Also I check eBay a lot and hadn’t seen before til it popped up on my newly listed items.

Well doesn’t matter really lol. Just glad to have it.

How do you set your tracking list to notify you? did you have "Leonardi" or "Bulandini" search terms? Or "Daredevil cover"?

6 minutes ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

How do you set your tracking list to notify you? did you have "Leonardi" or "Bulandini" search terms? Or "Daredevil cover"?

Nothing, just looked in art by chance it there it was. I know there are ways to set alerts, but I'm just to lazy to set those.

It really was just i woke up, "hey that's one of my dream covers for a good price!", and huzzah cash hit hand.

Just now, zhamlau said:

Nothing, just looked in art by chance it there it was. I know there are ways to set alerts, but I'm just to lazy to set those.

It really was just i woke up, "hey that's one of my dream covers for a good price!", and huzzah cash hit hand.

I have a couple search terms set up to "notify me," but nothing ever comes up that I want.

13 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

Bulandini?

1 hour ago, JadeGiant said:

The GREAT Bulandini!

I loved his show in Vegas...he escaped a safe LOCKED INSIDE ANOTHER SAFE!!!!!