• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The GOLD RUSH in OCTOBER Halloween Horror month
5 5

101 posts in this topic

Hello Comic lovers :x,

Moving some sweet golden age /silver age  books in the month of October for your consideration

Shipping: $5 for raw books and  $15 in the US for graded books (No international shipping)        Payment: PayPal only  (I would appreciate payment within the first 48 hours of claiming a book) 

My Ebay @unlimited-power75  feedback of me as %100 seller or   Instagram @dreamtoreal1  for references   also have a Kudos here

First :takeit:  in the thread trumps all else. Feel free to drop any questions my way via PM or if you need more pics. . I am not a professional grader please look at the pics

Edited by Dreamtoreal1
edit

ALL TOP #14 (Fox 1948)  VG  4.0   $420  obo   Al Feldstein cover .     

Matt Baker art Headlights cover lingerie panels  . Unslabbed CGC 4.0 Beauty. used in SOTI     (SOLD!)

bull.jpg

Edited by Dreamtoreal1
SOLD

52 minutes ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

ALL TOP #14 (Fox 1948)  VG  4.0   $420  obo   Al Feldstein cover . 

Matt Baker art Headlights cover lingerie panels  . Unslabbed CGC 4.0 Beauty. used in SOTI (Seduction of the Innocent)

bull.jpg

Take it per PM.

Edited by JollyComics
Take it