• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% OFF! FS: PRE CODE HORROR, SA & BA! RAW MISTER MYSTERY 1, GHOST 3, CSS 19, FF 45, MSH 18, XM 46

19 posts in this topic

All remaining books now 10% off!!

Hello once again everyone! Got some awesome PCH today...getting into my "thought I'd never sell these" books now :-(

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Strange Stories From Another World #4  5.0/5.5 C/OW - SOLD!  Color breaking creases across fc top right corner.  Several small to moderate length spine creases.  Minor staple tearing.  Color breaking thumb creases at top and bottom edges of fc.  Back slightly dingy.  Staples have very slight amount of rust.

SSFAW4fc.jpg

SSFAW4bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Crime Suspenstories #20  3.5/4.0 C/OW - SOLD!  Glossy book.  Long color breaking crease at fc bottom edge up to guy's nose.  Color breaking crease across fc lower right corner and several color breaking dents/dings near "STORIES."  Corners have multiple creases.  Tanning and small stains to interior covers.  Edge wear with chipping.  Small spine split behind lower staple but still holding.  Staples have a moderate amount of rust.  CF is fully attached at top staple but by only one tine at bottom staple.  2 small pieces of tape on fc at upper edge and corner.  Another small piece of tape seems to have come off of the bottom corner of the interior fc taking a tiny bit if the text with it.  Color breaking crease bc upper left corner.  Back cover tanning with a few tiny holes at bottom edge and right corner that go into first few pages.

CSS20fc.jpg

CSS20bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Chamber Of Chills #24  4.0/4.5 C/OW - SOLD!  Another glossy, solid book.  Right edge of book has moisture rippling that goes through to the bc.  Color breaking crease at top right corner of fc with an adjacent color rub.  Color breaking creasing lower right edge of fc.  Chip out of bc top left corner.  Small staple tears and color flaking at spine.  Clean staples.  Creases on bc across top and bottom left corners.  Tiny stain on bc neat top left corner.

COC24fc.jpg

COC24bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

17 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Strange Stories From Another World #4  5.0/5.5 C/OW - $350  Color breaking creases across fc top right corner.  Several small to moderate length spine creases.  Minor staple tearing.  Color breaking thumb creases at top and bottom edges of fc.  Back slightly dingy.  Staples have very slight amount of rust.

SSFAW4fc.jpg

SSFAW4bc.jpg

take

15 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Crime Suspenstories #20  3.5/4.0 C/OW - $350  Glossy book.  Long color breaking crease at fc bottom edge up to guy's nose.  Color breaking crease across fc lower right corner and several color breaking dents/dings near "STORIES."  Corners have multiple creases.  Tanning and small stains to interior covers.  Edge wear with chipping.  Small spine split behind lower staple but still holding.  Staples have a moderate amount of rust.  CF is fully attached at top staple but by only one tine at bottom staple.  2 small pieces of tape on fc at upper edge and corner.  Another small piece of tape seems to have come off of the bottom corner of the interior fc taking a tiny bit if the text with it.  Color breaking crease bc upper left corner.  Back cover tanning with a few tiny holes at bottom edge and right corner that go into first few pages.

CSS20fc.jpg

CSS20bc.jpg

Take

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Chamber Of Chills #24  4.0/4.5 C/OW - $200  Another glossy, solid book.  Right edge of book has moisture rippling that goes through to the bc.  Color breaking crease at top right corner of fc with an adjacent color rub.  Color breaking creasing lower right edge of fc.  Chip out of bc top left corner.  Small staple tears and color flaking at spine.  Clean staples.  Creases on bc across top and bottom left corners.  Tiny stain on bc neat top left corner.

COC24fc.jpg

COC24bc.jpg

Take it