• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three in a row
4 4

288 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

The only missing element is a bottom corner Robin shock pose!

That should be a stock emoji on this site.

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

those are some funky dudes! No head and the brain dangling off the back in a case.

Sounds like the other grading company.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, Sqeggs said:

If anyone complains to the league office, this group will probably be dismissed.  But they are three consecutive issues of Barks Duck books in the Four Color series.  I have a couple of beater copies of 422, but I'm pretty sure this is the one I bought for two cents at the age of about seven.  It's the book that made me fall in love with Barks.  

Taking art and storytelling together, this is probably my favorite GA three issue run.  Adding FC 367 ("A Christmas for Shacktown") at the front end would make it a really strong four issue run.  Adding Donald Duck 26 ("Trick or Treat") the next full-length Barks Duck book after FC 422 at the back end would make it a hellacious five issue run.

lf_zps4brkfmtj.JPG

lf_zpsfould6ge.JPG

2018-06-08-0001_zpsulbaoa9e.JPG

You're ignoring FC 394.  At least the cover is by Barks.

15653542606_bfe2a5ed7a_b.jpg