• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CBCS is Very Unprofessional and a RIP OFF!!!
2 2

96 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Linus-wtf?

Jiggy-Don't start with me...

judging you....., :shy:

was the decision to have them handle 20 some odd signature items made before or after the initial problem with the first item(s)?

I mean-- if you have a problem with a business on a small scale, does going big make sense to anyone? That isn't a second chance as much as a second gamble. Granted the services being used were different- and I certainly have no experience with the accused myself-- but there seems to be quite a bit wrong about the entire scenario.

Then again-- this is a case of "they said, no one could respond to say otherwise"  (instead of the classic "He said, she said")

Edited by 01TheDude

I'm just surprised/relieved to see there's no filter anymore when you type CBCS.

Folks can stop using Voldemort/Voldy or whatever which was really stupid.

Edited by Gotham Kid

12 hours ago, kav said:

Pls use this format in future thx:

XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX.

XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX.

XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXX X XX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XX XX XXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX.

That's only going to make him cross kav.

9 hours ago, shadroch said:

You should check out Skynyrd when they play the beach. It's a pretty hot show.

23rd...  another friend is moving off of Long Island and going to their farewell BBQ... 

Very sad what is still going on over here.  

I am definitely here for at least another 12 years... then I will reevaluate living here. 

22 hours ago, A-Burning-Desire said:

What a Joke CBCS turned out to be. They are so unprofessional it's scary how they are still in business. One thing after another with them. I said on their forum that I was undecided whom to go with CGC or CBCS. At WonderCon (Anaheim CA.) they were by the artist alley (newer books) while CGC was by the Big Time Vintage Comic Book Dealers so maybe I should look at that. They contacted me and said it was negative against them and be careful what I say. REALLY??? In an open forum? Then someone said about their CENSUS (CBCS don't have one) and everyone had a reason but my reasoning was that they don't do as much older Comic Book (Golden, Silver or Bronze Age book to have one as it wouldn't look very good compared to CGC CENSUS. Then got a lifetime ban from their forums for that??? Also, I got back one of my books with the corner missing. I had a picture 10 minutes (leaving it in the bag) before I handed it to them but it comes back missing? So I let them know and they wanted, GET THIS a picture of me handing it to them with there Company Logo in the background. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I told them I had the book for well over 25 years and hadn't taken out of the clear bag and was handed over to their associate. They come back with "With your own admission you didn't check the book before giving it to us" REALLY??? I can see the damn thing through the clear bag and it's been intact for 25 years. So if you thinking about doing business with CBCS, DON'T! they are not a Company that can be trusted... I have spoken many times on the phone with CBCS and EVERY TIME I get the same people and their Billing phone doesn't even work for weeks??? How small is this Company??? OH but that's not it I thought OK I'll give them another chance, why I don't know just shoot me already right? I got 20 books signed and I checked to see where they are and they closed my account? They are the WITNESS for the signing of these books. I called them and asked whats going on with my account and they said we closed it and we're sending back your books... OK, I paid for the signatures and them witnessing them as well... This is the type of Business CBCS is they have no type of Customer Service what so ever and NEVER and I mean NEVER use them, let my mistake be your guide...

"I have been a CGC member for over 8 years."

"Joined: June 18, 2015"

Your math and punctuation skills are quite extraordinary.

9 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I'm just surprised/relieved to see there's no filter anymore when you type CBCS.

Folks can stop using Voldemort/Voldy or whatever which was really stupid.

Agreed, but I'd rather wait until there's official sanction, personally...

You know what Admiral Ackbar thinks.