{CLOSED} TAKE 15% OFF! COOL GOLDEN AGE GRADED & RAW-NEW BOOKS 6/12
2 2

81 posts in this topic

1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

 Hi all. Been a while since I did a sales thread. Been mostly buying. Recently bought an OO collection so time to pay the bill. This will be a short thread with a few of the OO books along with a few others. Unable to do time payments on these books, other than a few weeks as will be leaving for the Summer the end of the month. Not too much GPA info on most of these but have tried to price using market conditions. Hard to part with the OO books but that's life. The OO books are beautiful.

Been buying and selling on Ebay since 1999 with nearly 4000 100% positive feedback. On the boards since 2014. 35 year collector. Many board references both buying and selling.

Shipping in the US is  $12 for slabs. $7.00 for raw books. Can ship out of U.S. Inquire for rates.

Paypal, Checks or MO's. Arrangement for payment within 3 days.    

I ship securely and fast.  Ship within 1 business day once payment is received

 

If you don't like my price make an offer. No harm in asking.

 :rulez:

First :takeit: here or in a PM wins.  In thread:takeit: trumps PM's

No naughty list people please.

Returns for any reason within 7 days.  No returns on slabbed books

Thanks for checking out my thread.

kudos thread:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/421860-misterrmystery-feedbackkudos/

 

Pep Comics 66  7.0  OO collection. Gorgeous copy with only 3 graded, the highest being an 8.5. :news:  SOLD!

 

IMG_20180608_113039.thumb.jpg.d34103500790f0fc96241d6443f201dd.jpg

IMG_20180608_113049.thumb.jpg.d9e62979e7a8ba6a0dab0fa46d2ccda5.jpgIMG_20180608_113149.thumb.jpg.3eb23e0edb8869ab826ba385caadc91d.jpgIMG_20180608_113312.thumb.jpg.279e9f92d4ecca84a79379fc1d185eb7.jpgIMG_20180608_113332.thumb.jpg.354a5af47c06b12d40c4e2a2df68054d.jpg

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Joker Comics #12  6.0 OO collection. This is a war book with 16 pages to center and 12 to the rear due to paper shortage in the war effort. Beautiful copy with great color and gloss. $675  $625  :news:  SOLD!

IMG_20180608_113929.thumb.jpg.cb3f6dc51604aa933e5c25edf72d4b1c.jpg

IMG_20180608_113937.thumb.jpg.d3d3a6376ce5cd9d6da7338ea6428557.jpgIMG_20180608_114028.thumb.jpg.1bed9ab45dc8719a557abe9a240d150c.jpgIMG_20180608_114127.thumb.jpg.024861ba621c24233e997c00a65db551.jpg

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Joker Comics #14  6.5  OO collection. Another war book with 16 to center and 12 to rear. Hitler panels by Wolverton. :news:  SOLD!

IMG_20180608_113417.thumb.jpg.b78d5ab919a8ecac7cb41c997386bfb6.jpgIMG_20180608_113427.thumb.jpg.e988dd006f94651391fec62359a3e3f3.jpgIMG_20180608_113546.thumb.jpg.732a1fc5dbd59f552ddf28ce40193fe2.jpgIMG_20180608_113614.thumb.jpg.ed4494bb87850ace9c1aa8089b4aa0e3.jpgIMG_20180608_114254.thumb.jpg.4ca33b5d45203a5243645bc6543f5d32.jpg

 

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,310 posts
2 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

Joker Comics #14  6.5  OO collection. Another war book with 16 to center and 12 to rear. Hitler panels by Wolverton. $675

IMG_20180608_113417.thumb.jpg.b78d5ab919a8ecac7cb41c997386bfb6.jpgIMG_20180608_113427.thumb.jpg.e988dd006f94651391fec62359a3e3f3.jpgIMG_20180608_113546.thumb.jpg.732a1fc5dbd59f552ddf28ce40193fe2.jpgIMG_20180608_113614.thumb.jpg.ed4494bb87850ace9c1aa8089b4aa0e3.jpgIMG_20180608_114254.thumb.jpg.4ca33b5d45203a5243645bc6543f5d32.jpg

 

take.  impossible issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Joker Comics #24  5.0 OO collection. Excellent copy. Hey Look by Kurtzman. All these OO books have excellent paper.  $475    $450

IMG_20180608_113643.thumb.jpg.2a4ba14d63ec176c541917247a6c94cf.jpgIMG_20180608_113652.thumb.jpg.c5e7e1ba895a148482b029f41d636d68.jpgIMG_20180608_113802.thumb.jpg.0d514337db5a2d5dce73ca601d5afaaa.jpgIMG_20180608_113854.thumb.jpg.b2cf9ad6aa39a05220016c5bc6e2728f.jpg

 

 

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Nellie Comics #10 8.0  Not an OO book but a beautiful copy. :news:  SOLD!

IMG_20180608_114333.thumb.jpg.715e740cb6ae8a23549bcaec2c169c45.jpgIMG_20180608_114343.thumb.jpg.c331fdc7952d026a1f65e690884fa1ae.jpgIMG_20180608_114410.thumb.jpg.78b24da7f3f407f0dbb742e493c6ec39.jpgIMG_20180608_114500.thumb.jpg.96e8855133ca7d5a221098afd91b040b.jpg

 

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,944 posts
21 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

 Hi all. Been a while since I did a sales thread. Been mostly buying. Recently bought an OO collection so time to pay the bill. This will be a short thread with a few of the OO books along with a few others. Unable to do time payments on these books, other than a few weeks as will be leaving for the Summer the end of the month. Not too much GPA info on most of these but have tried to price using market conditions. Hard to part with the OO books but that's life. The OO books are beautiful.

Been buying and selling on Ebay since 1999 with nearly 4000 100% positive feedback. On the boards since 2014. 35 year collector. Many board references both buying and selling.

Shipping in the US is  $12 for slabs. $7.00 for raw books. Can ship out of U.S. Inquire for rates.

Paypal, Checks or MO's. Arrangement for payment within 3 days.    

I ship securely and fast.  Ship within 1 business day once payment is received

 

If you don't like my price make an offer. No harm in asking.

 :rulez:

First :takeit: here or in a PM wins.  In thread:takeit: trumps PM's

No naughty list people please.

Returns for any reason within 7 days.  No returns on slabbed books

Thanks for checking out my thread.

kudos thread:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/421860-misterrmystery-feedbackkudos/

 

Pep Comics 66  7.0  OO collection. Gorgeous copy with only 3 graded, the highest being an 8.5.  $650

 

IMG_20180608_113039.thumb.jpg.d34103500790f0fc96241d6443f201dd.jpg

IMG_20180608_113049.thumb.jpg.d9e62979e7a8ba6a0dab0fa46d2ccda5.jpgIMG_20180608_113149.thumb.jpg.3eb23e0edb8869ab826ba385caadc91d.jpgIMG_20180608_113312.thumb.jpg.279e9f92d4ecca84a79379fc1d185eb7.jpgIMG_20180608_113332.thumb.jpg.354a5af47c06b12d40c4e2a2df68054d.jpg

:takeit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Millie The Model #17 6.5 OO collection   Thought of getting this graded but gotta pay the bills. Gorgeous copy.  :news:  SOLD!

IMG_20180608_114541.thumb.jpg.0a6d0781ac9b23eff424ffa93cf52919.jpgIMG_20180608_114556.thumb.jpg.afd082fefcd983bd7b39257ee07764d9.jpgIMG_20180608_114623.thumb.jpg.e5b75e28ab97a755034648d05a85c08b.jpgIMG_20180608_114732.thumb.jpg.4381a0c791e2e99ec5ed39c993e8b7ce.jpgIMG_20180608_114758.thumb.jpg.41627a09b9274eadc1b365520bc06ebf.jpg

 

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts

Two more left to post. I'll catch up with the pm's and winners in a little while. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Ozark Ike #15  4.0  This run is very under-rated but starting to catch on. Lots of GGA. $115   $105

IMG_20180608_114828.thumb.jpg.b7e72c303ebb94151440a130964a44cb.jpgIMG_20180608_114840.thumb.jpg.574913024626b4054aa022a7c9f6d526.jpgIMG_20180608_114904.thumb.jpg.6bbdba0ce2933594c73a72311514fd95.jpgIMG_20180608_114928.thumb.jpg.d24d90a5e93a786917b56d517cc5ea53.jpgIMG_20180608_115024.thumb.jpg.63045ea01aa9d73177fe1a924422ec9e.jpg

 

IMG_20180608_114950.jpg

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
Posted (edited)

Voodoo #2  2.0  Cover is detached with tape repairs. Excellent color and gloss with nice paper. Very attractive lower grade copy. Just upgraded so this one is available.  :news:  SOLD!

IMG_20180608_115100.thumb.jpg.4683f8a5fcb7712d28081dcf0a38fca0.jpgIMG_20180608_115109.thumb.jpg.916beb0cd86fc5d65e99c6fad8c6532b.jpgIMG_20180608_115137.thumb.jpg.fb50e549399f418b98ce6b5ba4635c05.jpgIMG_20180608_115153.thumb.jpg.066f4a2348e3b4ab40b5bbfbdacde7f3.jpgIMG_20180608_115310.thumb.jpg.14638c4a5b5fd54701ddba4f054f48ad.jpg

Edited by misterrmystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts

That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed these rare gems as much as I have. Will catch up with winners and pm's now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
26 minutes ago, Comcav said:

take.  impossible issue.

^^  Thanks as always William

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319 posts
25 minutes ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

Nice books Bob!  :x

Thanks Pablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,310 posts
1 hour ago, misterrmystery said:

Nellie Comics #10 8.0  Not an OO book but a beautiful copy. $550

IMG_20180608_114333.thumb.jpg.715e740cb6ae8a23549bcaec2c169c45.jpgIMG_20180608_114343.thumb.jpg.c331fdc7952d026a1f65e690884fa1ae.jpgIMG_20180608_114410.thumb.jpg.78b24da7f3f407f0dbb742e493c6ec39.jpgIMG_20180608_114500.thumb.jpg.96e8855133ca7d5a221098afd91b040b.jpg

 

take per PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,310 posts
1 hour ago, misterrmystery said:

Millie The Model #17 6.5 OO collection   Thought of getting this graded but gotta pay the bills. Gorgeous copy.  $850

IMG_20180608_114541.thumb.jpg.0a6d0781ac9b23eff424ffa93cf52919.jpgIMG_20180608_114556.thumb.jpg.afd082fefcd983bd7b39257ee07764d9.jpgIMG_20180608_114623.thumb.jpg.e5b75e28ab97a755034648d05a85c08b.jpgIMG_20180608_114732.thumb.jpg.4381a0c791e2e99ec5ed39c993e8b7ce.jpgIMG_20180608_114758.thumb.jpg.41627a09b9274eadc1b365520bc06ebf.jpg

 

take per PM.  Man, blew my mind with this batch Bob!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2