• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics June 2018 Sales Thread! X-23 #1 Parrillo & Venom #3 Kirkham added!
3 3

62 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2018 at 4:33 PM, BeachBum said:

Everything raw from late in the April Sales Thread and May Sales Thread that is available to ship has shipped unless it is attached to a pending CGC graded order. If you haven't been shipped an order that you think you should have let me know. Remember, all ASM 800 raw exclusives have not been shipped yet and won't be shipping until at least next week.

Hi, still got a few books outstanding with you.....would you mind checking on the status of those for me?  Many thanks....

On 6/15/2018 at 12:54 PM, JLam1127 said:

Hi, still got a few books outstanding with you.....would you mind checking on the status of those for me?  Many thanks....

You've got those parrillo remark which is back, with your previous JSC order - send me a PM on Monday to remind me to ship out,

X-23 #1 Parrillo Exclusive

(10 available) 8 LEFT!

$20 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$110 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

x-23 1 parrillo.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

X-23 #1 Parrillo Venomized Exclusive

(10 available) 9 LEFT!

$20 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$110 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

x-23 1 parrillo venomized.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

3 hours ago, BeachBum said:

I'm at Denver Comic-Con and don't want to be here. Place is packed & hard to move around.

Dre,  Wish I knew that.  I left Denver ComicCon about 2pm.  Like you stated, sometimes you got stuck in an aisle and could not move.  Would have been nice to meet you after all these years.

Safe travels, Brian

:takeit:

Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 Parrillo Regular, Partial Sketch Fade Virgin & Virgin Exclusive $75 raw NM+ or better

X-23 #1 Parrillo Exclusive/Virgin Exclusive Four Pack (Regular & Venomized)  $100 raw NM+ or better

Venom 3 Tyler Kirkham “Red Goblin” Variant

(10 available) 9 LEFT

$20 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

Venom 3 A.png

Edited by BeachBum

:takeit:

Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 Dell'Otto Virgin Exclusive $100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

X-23 #1 Parrillo Virgin Exclusive $110 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Any chance you will have Parrillo Batman 50 coming up?