• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1
6 6

341 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

Andy...remind me/us again.  Are all grades universal/blue?  Or not necessarily.  Or if a book is restored or qualified you tell us that?  THX.  Sorry to be a pest... doh!

All books will be Blue Label (Universal), yes. (thumbsu

23 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

i can't see the pics, just links that are broken on my end maybe?

You should be able to see the scans.  Try refreshing the screen, clearing your cookies and cache, or using another browser.  seems everyone else can see them fine.   

10 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

are the pictures clickable?

I've already got my grades in, but

I too, on my phone anyway, don't see the pics on page one of this thread...and if you click what appears there it doesn't bring you to pics either :foryou:

17 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Same here. I only see the NM98 front cover. The others say access denied. (shrug)

They worked fine for me earlier (when I submitted my guesses) but give me the message you're receiving now (with the exception of the Hulk 181 back cover which I can still see but only if I click a link).