• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1
6 6

341 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I got the dancing emoticon also but theres no way I got a double bullseye. Im thinking double Zero.

Hey I have 181 posts when grading a Hulk 181. This has to mean something.

Please grade the one I submitted on the Can you spare a grade? forum a couple hours ago.  -  I'd like your experienced input!

Edited by sillysophical
don't know how to post!

15 minutes ago, sillysophical said:

Please grade the one I submitted on the Can you spare a grade? forum a couple hours ago.  -  I'd like your experienced input!

It's an exceptionally outstanding copy you posted there, if the back left top corner is just a scanner artifact, clear 9.6 contender. Get it CGC graded - and make sure you pack it well protected and insured if you send it, better off check around for a Con near you and walk it in to a CGC booth (again, pack it good). If you don't know how, there are folks here and posts on the boards who can assist you. As others have said, you have a $7-10K book there if its graded as expected.

4 minutes ago, Shawnismaximus said:

Got my grades in just under the wire

lol I even replied to you.... :whee:

I wonder what happened to our posts... :foryou: EDIT lol it was a different thread...

Does it really end at 6pm eastern? 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

The goal is to guess the CGC grades of the books I post  :preach: 

(don’t guess things like 6.8) :gossip: 

Here are all the possible grades that CGC gives out:

8 minutes ago, Shawnismaximus said:

My bad! I fixed it now. I didn't realize how their decimal numbering system worked

Don't feel bad! I thought there was a .3, but that's the guys across at voldy, so I'm a learning too :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM