• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1
6 6

341 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

@kav Thanks for bringing this up.  

We will all be working off of the same scans that I posted here.  As you mentioned, you can click on the picture, then click the + sign to get the scan a bit more larger.  That's as large as I'm providing for this contest. (thumbsu 

thank god.  when you can see every molecule my grades go to s***

5 minutes ago, Dino-Mutt said:

Grades submitted. Thanks for the contest. I know this has to be a lot of extra work for you. Labor of love I am sure, but next year, entry fee? I'm just sayin...Thanks 

I look forward to this all year its the single funnest game I have ever played and that includes strip poker.  The other grading game is fun but if you get knocked out you're done this one you get to fight to the bitter end much like the soldiers in Fury.

Edited by kav

6 minutes ago, kav said:

The other grading game is fun but if you get knocked out you're done this one you get to fight to the bitter end much like the soldiers in Fury.

+1 ^^ just to see how well you can do, in others you can play along even though if your out of the game, not quite the thrill if it doesn' t count, but practice makes perfect (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

+1 ^^ just to see how well you can do, in others you can play along if your out of the game, not quite the thrill, but practice makes perfect (thumbsu

the other game a spot of bad luck and you can lose the whole game to a lesser grader.

Edited by kav

4 minutes ago, HeyMoe said:

Grades sent!

One question...do I have to let you know I've PMed/submitted my guesses for each round?

Either thirdgreenham or sckao will generally respond in your PM that they have received and recorded your grades. This response usually comes in the form of a mocking emoji such as: 

this :cry:

or this lol

or this:roflmao:

or this :whatthe:

or this :screwy:

Maybe that's just me though.

8 minutes ago, HeyMoe said:

Grades sent!

One question...do I have to let you know I've PMed/submitted my guesses for each round?

Nope. You just need to send me the PM with your grades for each round.

Peeps just like to chit chat in the thread, though.  Perfectly fine, as long as it's not about the books that we're grading.  

24 minutes ago, Dino-Mutt said:

Grades submitted. Thanks for the contest. I know this has to be a lot of extra work for you. Labor of love I am sure, but next year, entry fee? I'm just sayin...Thanks 

Lots of work, yeah.  Entry fee? Nah. (thumbsu 

3 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Either thirdgreenham or sckao will generally respond in your PM that they have received and recorded your grades. This response usually comes in the form of a mocking emoji such as: 

or this lol

don't forget this one :tonofbricks: 

5 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

or this lol

I always get this one ^^

except when I do bad then I get :martini:

Just now, thirdgreenham said:
4 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

or this lol

don't forget this one :tonofbricks: 

My personal favorite, right up there with this combo:

:sumo:
:tonofbricks: