• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any good comic shops in Ireland?

25 posts in this topic

I am gonna throw this thread off on a different tangent for you guys in Ireland...any fans of the brave that race the "Roads" over there.

Still crushed we lost William Dunlop , Dan Kneen and others this year....tough year on the "roads"...I am hoping to get over for either the Northwest or Ulster Grand prix this year.

Hopefully there will be some comicbook stores in the area that I can check out.

Edited by CycloneComics
Spellin

2 hours ago, CycloneComics said:

I am gonna throw this thread off on a different tangent for you guys in Ireland...any fans of the brave that race the "Roads" over there.

Still crushed we lost William Dunlop , Dan Kneen and others this year....tough year on the "roads"...I am hoping to get over for either the Northwest or Ulster Grand prix this year.

Hopefully there will be some comicbook stores in the area that I can check out.

We don't "race the roads" here, Cyclone! :p

on the flip side-- if you are visiting a place that has a very limited amount of back issues, would it not be a good opportunity to bring along some books to sell to those comic shops or the locals in general? Not a ton of books-- but maybe a small stack you could bring along in your carry on. They could also be useful for trades or at the very least, some reading material.