• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Final Price Drop!! Captain America Comics #76 CGC 3.5 1st Atlas Issue!

8 posts in this topic

Hard book to come by graded.  There are only 18 on the CGC census.  Highest grade is 7.5 and lowest is this one:bigsmile: at 3.5 and the only of it’s grade.  Cool book to have in the PC!

The rules: First :takeit: via PM or post in the thread will take it and will trump any ongoing negotiations.

No HOSers or folks on the probation list. 

No returns on graded books.  I pack extremely well and will ship Insured (registered upon request and at cost).  Any case damage can be resolved if/when needed.  But has NEVER happened (knock on wood).

Payment via PayPal invoice only. CONUS Priority mail shipping included in price listed. Unfortunately no international shipping please.

While new to selling on the boards, I have extensive ebay experience with great feedback on over 1,000 transactions.  See Seller:  brainmatterinc

Edited by ABizzner

2 hours ago, Frank.Einstein said:

This is a really nice book - I'm not seeing why the 3.5. Is it the spine?

Yes, there appears to be a spine split on the bottom of the spine.  Not original submitter but had same question when I received it.