• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

About the process

8 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, CaptFlynn said:

Hi guys, I am having a buddy get a couple sigs for me at HeroesCon. Can I fill out the online form still for show drop off or is that not allowed since he will be getting sigs?

Signature Series has a specific form that you can't get online. You would have to have the form filled out during the show.

Side note: you can contact CGC and get Signature Series forms shipped to you apparently.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:24 PM, austinhg said:

Signature Series has a specific form that you can't get online. You would have to have the form filled out during the show.

Side note: you can contact CGC and get Signature Series forms shipped to you apparently.

Unless things have changed recently, you need to have a dealer account in order for CGC to ship you Signature Series submission forms.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:24 PM, austinhg said:

I asked and they said they would not ship forms.

2 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

Unless things have changed recently, you need to have a dealer account in order for CGC to ship you Signature Series submission forms.

AH ok! I've heard from facilitators that CGC will ship them to you if you called in the past, but when I tried CGC said they would send me some and I never received them. It has been awhile since this incident however.

1 minute ago, thesink said:

I asked and they said they would not ship forms.

Good to know. Would be nice to have some to save time in the CGC line at cons though. :/

On 6/13/2018 at 10:53 PM, austinhg said:

AH ok! I've heard from facilitators that CGC will ship them to you if you called in the past, but when I tried CGC said they would send me some and I never received them. It has been awhile since this incident however.

Good to know. Would be nice to have some to save time in the CGC line at cons though. :/

I agree. I hate filling out those forms at the con, I would actually have more to submit if I could have the form pre-filled out. Guess I should thank cgc for saving me money.

8 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

Not that it helps for an upcoming con, but at a con you can take extra submission forms with you, and at least that way you have them for the next time.  Also, if you know somebody going to a con that CGC will be at, they could grab some submission forms for you.

I can’t believe I never thought of that