• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HOT ACE PRE CODE SOTI BOOK (24 hours only)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi all will keep this book up for 24 hours only. If it doesn't sell here it may go on eBay, or back in the vault. Will consider offers after 12 hours if no takers by then (it's late, some Boardies may not look in here till tomorrow morning), otherwise price is firm for now. 1st :takeit:in the Thread wins. Shipping on me, Payment through Paypal only. Will invoice winner in the morning if it sells tonight. Book will ship Monday if paid by then. Returns accepted in 3 days after you receive the book (in the same condition you receive book, return shipping on buyer). I pack Post Man proof (thumbsu

The Beyond #27 (Ace periodicals)

This book is on fire. Two copies sold this year on Comiclink. both CGC graded at 6.0. Both closed well over 2k .. If you follow this book, i'm sure you knew that. This book has become a classic cover and is also a SOTI book. This copy is in VG condition (4.5 - 5.0 range). Book lays flat, there is 1.4'' spine split at the top. Cover and centerfold attached. Complete and resto free. There are 7 copies on the census. Four tied at the 6.0 grade for highest graded, a restored 4.5, and a universal 2.5 and 1.8 respectively.  I am asking $1425

Beyond #27.jpg

IMG_4165.JPG

15 hours ago, sagii said:

Hi all will keep this book up for 24 hours only. If it doesn't sell here it may go on eBay, or back in the vault. Will consider offers after 12 hours if no takers by then (it's late, some Boardies may not look in here till tomorrow morning), otherwise price is firm for now. 1st :takeit:in the Thread wins. Shipping on me, Payment through Paypal only. Will invoice winner in the morning if it sells tonight. Book will ship Monday if paid by then. Returns accepted in 3 days after you receive the book (in the same condition you receive book, return shipping on buyer). I pack Post Man proof (thumbsu

The Beyond #27 (Ace periodicals)

This book is on fire. Two copies sold this year on Comiclink. both CGC graded at 6.0. Both closed well over 2k .. If you follow this book, i'm sure you knew that. This book has become a classic cover and is also a SOTI book. This copy is in VG condition (4.5 - 5.0 range). Book lays flat, there is 1.4'' spine split at the top. Cover and centerfold attached. Complete and resto free. There are 7 copies on the census. Four tied at the 6.0 grade for highest graded, a restored 4.5, and a universal 2.5 and 1.8 respectively.  I am asking $1425

Beyond #27.jpg

IMG_4165.JPG

Been staring at this WAYYYY too long.  TAKE!