• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Some books that will make you feel better about your collection.

49 posts in this topic

Rules:

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. Will ship USPS First class when possible, or Priority Box if weight requires.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

7) Offers are welcome, especially on multiple books.

8) I'll keep the thread open for several days more than likely. I probably need to list about half a short.

Edited by electricprune

First, I want to apologize if anyone entered the thread thinking there would be a bunch of great books in it. What I actually meant was that after seeing these books, you will feel much better about what you already own! There will be some really drektacular books in here. I'm sorry if you feel misled.

That being said, let's get started:

Young Romance Volume 14 #1, Prize (Pre DC) VG/F $10 SOLD

001.jpg

Edited by electricprune

9 minutes ago, electricprune said:

First, I want to apologize if anyone entered the thread thinking there would be a bunch of great books in it. What I actually meant was that after seeing these books, you will feel much better about what you already own! There will be some really drektacular books in here. I'm sorry of you feel misled.

That being said, let's get started:

Young Romance Volume 14 #1, Prize (Pre DC) VG/F $10

001.jpg

:takeit: