• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Sale - Prices Slashed 7/14!!! Recap on Page 41!
4 4

820 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD!!!!!

Journey into Mystery #112 CGC 5.0 $210.00

GPA last sale was $200.00 in April of 2018.

Yes, even this JIM has a subscription crease. I was eager to see how CGC has been addressing subscription creases so I sent this one in. It has plenty of misc wear in addition to the subscription crease so they didn't lower the boom as much as I thought they would. Great looking book nonetheless (thumbsu

jim112a.JPG

jim112c.JPG

jim112.JPG

jim112bb.jpg

jim112b.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

I'm going to call it a night good people. Tomorrow morning I'll be doing some thread maintenance and posting a recap with links and then will begin posting more books. I'm just getting started :applause: Thanks again to everyone for their pickups and to all for stopping by. I'll be sleeping under my desk and will return at approx 11:00 am PST (thumbsu

george.gif

12 hours ago, Kramerica said:

I'm going to call it a night good people. Tomorrow morning I'll be doing some thread maintenance and posting a recap with links and then will begin posting more books. I'm just getting started :applause: Thanks again to everyone for their pickups and to all for stopping by. I'll be sleeping under my desk and will return at approx 11:00 am PST (thumbsu

george.gif

Wake up!! Someone just called in a bomb threat. :ohnoez:

5 minutes ago, makeminemego said:

:takeit:

Journey Into Mystery 96

Journey Into Mystery 97

Journey Into Mystery 99

Journey Into Mystery 100

Journey Into Mystery 110

Journey Into Mystery 111

Tales to Astonish 51

Tales to Astonish 52

Tales to Astonish 56

:takeit:

^^ Happy Monday indeed - thanks! 

:news: Claimed by Comic Doc

Good Evening :whee:

I'm going to get started here in about 10 min but first we need a new freebie since the others have been claimed. So, the very next buyer also takes home a sharp 9.2/9.4 copy of Fantastic Four #189 (thumbsu

ff189.JPG

Edited by Kramerica