• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Sale - Prices Slashed 7/14!!! Recap on Page 41!
4 4

820 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DavidTheDavid said:

:takeit:

^^ .....and a serious case of Deja Vu. I wonder if the thread where you grabbed my NM Thor #134 4 years is still in the database....we could have Flashback Friday or some nonsense. Believe it or not, I have ANOTHER #134 that I'm going to offer before this is all over. But if you buy THAT copy would that be considered stalking? 

Thanks (thumbsu

14 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

^^ .....and a serious case of Deja Vu. I wonder if the thread where you grabbed my NM Thor #134 4 years is still in the database....we could have Flashback Friday or some nonsense. Believe it or not, I have ANOTHER #134 that I'm going to offer before this is all over. But if you buy THAT copy would that be considered stalking? 

Thanks (thumbsu

It better not be nicer than this one. meh

:news: CLAIMED by jharvey (thumbsu

Okay, let's switch currents again and have a really random set of books next. I'll be back in 10 for the festivities......

Oh, and need to add a freebie :whee: Next lucky buyer also takes home Marvel Team-Up #55 in VF- Byrne art, Spidey & Warlock (thumbsu

mtu55.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

:news: SOLD!!!!!

Night Nurse #1 :ohnoez:

4.0? 3.0? 5.0? 3.5? 4.5? $50.00

There is a stain on the back cover and a 3" spine split at the top. You know that someone was reading their copy of Night Nurse, spilled a drink, the drink landed on the comic, the reader jumped and then the spine split :pullhair::facepalm: I'm hard pressed to even throw out a grade I'm so bummed. At least you get a Night Nurse #1 with killer front cover eye appeal. $50.00

nn1.JPG

nn1b.JPG

nn1a.JPG

nn1c.JPG

nn1d.JPG

Edited by Kramerica