• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Sale - Prices Slashed 7/14!!! Recap on Page 41!
4 4

820 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm back. Just wanted to take a moment for some notes: 

• I wanted to post a whole bunch of SA Adventures but wanted to pull out JIM's too....I hope it won't be too discombobulated if I alternate 3 at a time. 
  • Also, if anyone needs extra pics let me know and I can get them to you when I'm able. On one hand I'm trying really hard not to overload everyone with pics so I'm being judicious and making most of them thumbnails. But at the same time if you need a closer look at something I can do that if need be. 
  • 1st Raffle Prize info. You get a raffle ticket for each book you buy. When it's time to have the Raffle I'll enlist a fellow Boardie and they'll first charge me labor or lowball me on a book for their time. Then all of the raffle tickets goes into a hat. Or bowl. Or box. On Tuesday  Wednesday at 5 pm PST we'll pick the first winner. After that I'll do another Raffle - probably on Sunday-ish.

Anyhoo, first raffle prize is....

Defenders #28 VF+ 8.5 1st full appearance of Starhawk :applause: (yeah, I'm not messing around). I was able to upgrade my Defenders #28 in jbud73's awesome thread so this book will be our first raffle prize. If anyone has any questions please let me know. But it's pretty easy peasy - if you bought a book in this thread (no matter what the cost) you get a raffle ticket. If you buy 5 books you get 5 raffle tickets (thumbsu

def28.JPG

def28b.JPG

Edited by Kramerica