• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Sale - Prices Slashed 7/14!!! Recap on Page 41!
4 4

820 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot for the pickups and stopping by friends :hi: Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there as well (worship) I'm going to call it a night and get some food and watch a movie. I'll be posting more books tomorrow and Tuesday so be sure to stop by later. And if you have several books in mind feel free to shoot me a PM and make me an offer. 

I'll get a recap up ASAP as well.

3 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Hawkman #6 FINE+ 6.5 (OSPG $39.00) $20.00

Date Stamp Alert: Dec 22, 1964

On this date in 1954: It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). Famous people born on this day include Mike Jackson in Houston and Simon Kirby. In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles. Sex and the Single Girl, directed by Richard Quine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964 while The Kennedy Years by Harold Faber was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Le inchieste del commissario Maigret. 

Rare footage: Dec 1964 Rameswaram Cyclone:

hawk6.JPG

hawk6a.JPG

hawk6b.JPG

Date Stamp Alert: Dec 22, 1964

On this date in 1954: It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). Famous people born on this day include Mike Jackson in Houston and Simon Kirby. In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles. Sex and the Single Girl, directed by Richard Quine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964 while The Kennedy Years by Harold Faber was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Le inchieste del commissario Maigret. 

Rare footage: Dec 1964 Rameswaram Cyclone:

hawk6.JPG

hawk6a.JPG

hawk6b.JPG

:takeit:  Hi Mark ... I'll take both of these.  Great presentation on the Hawkman.  I love date stamps!  

1 hour ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Little Lotta Foodland #3 F/VF moderate foxing back cover (OSPG $28.00) $15.00

:takeit:  Hi Mark ... I'll take both of these.  Great presentation on the Hawkman.  I love date stamps!  

^^ Thank you Greg (thumbsu