• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Members with 0 posts are hidden
3 3

44 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2018 at 5:06 AM, Jerkfro said:

Have Scott set your post count to zero

will that mean I don't exist? I was thinking about surgically altering my looks and taking on a new identity anyway.

17 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

May I ask why people with zero posts would join a chat board?

Too me it's like the guy who goes into Victoria Secret just to...snoop around

Areas of the boards aren't necessarily visible or accessible to someone not logged in.  

Edit:  A good example is the VCC going on currently.   A potential buyer needs to be logged in as a member.

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I have one person with no posts that is 'following' me.  Whatevs... 

Secret Admirer?   hm

Edited by steveinthecity

So when a member who has zero posts sends you a message and you try to look at their profile this is what you see correct?  20210301_001026.thumb.jpg.a598d5a8ebf9188ec5c001735b05775d.jpg

Had a member contact me earlier responding to one of my WTB ads and when I try to look at their profile that is what shows up..

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So when a member who has zero posts sends you a message and you try to look at their profile this is what you see correct?  20210301_001026.thumb.jpg.a598d5a8ebf9188ec5c001735b05775d.jpg

Had a member contact me earlier responding to one of my WTB ads and when I try to look at their profile that is what shows up..

It’s not necessarily the case that the sender has zero posts, but that they’ve been deleted as an active member at the time you tried to view their profile.

3 hours ago, steveinthecity said:

It’s not necessarily the case that the sender has zero posts, but that they’ve been deleted as an active member at the time you tried to view their profile.

That was the way it looked right after I read their message.  Then I replied to see if it would send, which it did and it said he read it. During that time I tried several times to look at his profile and the image above is a screenshot of what came up.

On 2/25/2024 at 8:44 AM, Kortoga said:

I was hidden and now I am found, this is #11 post for me! Working my way to the #50 spot.

You are 22% of the way there😝