• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 2
5 5

275 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Now I'm doing all the second guessing... Thanks a lot!!! But there's nothing I can doooo he he ho ho ha ha! 

2 minutes ago, Cozmo-One said:

Grades are in!

Are you selling that copy of Weird Chills?  I might want to get that back-cover coupon to save my hair...I feel like there is too much morococcus up there

I want to know how morococcus, a brain abscess bacterium, ends up on scalp also why someone with it would be worried at all about something like balding and reading comic books in the first place.

9 minutes ago, kav said:

I want to know how morococcus, a brain abscess bacterium, ends up on scalp also why someone with it would be worried at all about something like balding and reading comic books in the first place.

I wonder if they just picked up various "sciency" related-terms from that day.  That back cover is scarier than the front!

See, the worst part is that I put my grades in real quick and now after double and triple-looking at them for a longer time I'm like :facepalm: for the next two days.

So it's either that OR, I hem and haw and vacillate for 40 hours and THEN put in my grades at the last minute. 

It's like the Kobyashi-Maru. 

:(

4 minutes ago, jcjames said:

See, the worst part is that I put my grades in real quick and now after double and triple-looking at them for a longer time I'm like :facepalm: for the next two days.

So it's either that OR, I hem and haw and vacillate for 40 hours and THEN put in my grades at the last minute. 

It's like the Kobyashi-Maru. 

:(

+1 except, in my case, I figure I already know ..... :cry: at least that's something lol