• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 2
5 5

275 posts in this topic

I looked a pair of books over so much in last years contest that, for some reason, I convinced myself that I had submitted the grades when, in actuality, I hadn't. I wound up missing that round and it really kicked my butt. It took me from a possible final ranking in the lower 20s to the lower 40s.

This year I'm submitting fast and quick.

16 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

I looked a pair of books over so much in last years contest that, for some reason, I convinced myself that I had submitted the grades when, in actuality, I hadn't. I wound up missing that round and it really kicked my butt. It took me from a possible final ranking in the lower 20s to the lower 40s.

This year I'm submitting fast and quick.

Yes dont do that.  I did the same thing in march madness but luckily it was only the after hours contest.  You just look and look and ponder and forget to actually submit. :pullhair:

2 hours ago, kav said:

I do best when I dont think too much.  case in point I had the Near Mutants at 9.4, then I started thinking about it.  

I love the Near Mutants series! Who would have thought, focusing on the next door neighbors of Wolverine and Storm would be so compelling?! That “Cup of Sugar” arc was amazing!

Just now, ElrodAllWrong said:

I love the Near Mutants series! Who would have thought, focusing on the next door neighbors of Wolverine and Storm would be so compelling?! That “Cup of Sugar” arc was amazing!

I love messing with names eg the Green Globulin and Octo-Doctopus or The Buzzard.

2 hours ago, Cozmo-One said:

Grades are in!

Are you selling that copy of Weird Chills?  I might want to get that back-cover coupon to save my hair...I feel like there is too much morococcus up there

I heard those hair pills can actually give you lessococcus...

5 hours ago, Cozmo-One said:

Grades are in!

Are you selling that copy of Weird Chills?  I might want to get that back-cover coupon to save my hair...I feel like there is too much morococcus up there

Mickey could use some Ward's Formula too!  :smile:

1530380374_baldmickeymouse.jpg.767df0a997a8c4feed53e391e7696db2.jpg

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny